Team Never-Ending Story HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Team Never-Ending Story HQ on your social bookmarking website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

+2
Impromptu
dancnbna
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

Post by dancnbna Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 am

I don't post here as much, do I...

Dream 1: The Chase
Starting here, I was being chased through a large mansion by these two crazy kids. Whenever I tried to hide, they would always find me. I went into one place which appeared to have a warp portal in it, and saw these two switches far below. I also saw an exterior shot of the mansion, which appeared to be made of LEGO. I tried dropping an object on one of the switches, but the two kids appeared and followed me.

I don't really remember the next dreams very well...

Dream 2: Swimming with the Stars
The first part I remember is being in a lake that was really more like an ocean. I was swimming along with this shark, trying to find him some food. I could breathe underwater and I felt like I was in the form of a Kingdra. There were several large shipwrecks that somehow floated through the water. The lake was quite dense and hard to see very far. I'd put my head above the water to look around a few times, and the place appeared to be a mountain lake with beaches close by (and overcast sky, as it usually is). Eventually we found a turtle, and we chased it. Unfortunately, it escaped into an aquarium. The shark and I looked at all these fish in an aquarium, and suddenly I was in a convenience store under the lake. I was back in human form, and I looked around the place. A sign said not to jump, and so I didn't. After some looking, I went out and onto the surface.

I started on an elevated area on the beach. There was a lighthouse nearby. Suddenly, I started a time trial. I don't know how I travelled, but I think there was either rolling or hoverboards involved. The first time, I tried jumping across the maze of platforms on the water, but failed. The second time, I went around and found a marine tunnel leading to the city on the other side of the lake. I headed that way, but then I was in a totally different place. It appeared to be a kiddy pool enclosed in a wooden building. After trying to get out of that, another dream started up.

Dream 3: The Legend of Curry
Here, I appeared to be in the gameplay style of LoZ: Ocarina of Time. I was Child Link, and was in this rocky area. There was a cliff leading to a cave ahead of me, as well as a temple entrance to my right. I went to the temple first, and got in battle with some kind of goblin. It had a shield, but I was able to strike the unshielded portion and knock it off, then defeated the thing. There was a cracked stone on the ground outside the temple, so I grabbed a shovel and dug at it. Suddenly, the ground cracked like a fault like and opened up some, revealing a sparkling hole. My black-and-white wireframe map appeared, and an X indicating somebody's place appeared. A voice told me "come to me to continue this quest." I assumed this meant the magic beans sidequest. I then headed to the cave. Suddenly, I was in the cave, which was fused with my grandparents' attic. There were a variety of squares on the ground imprinted with images of tools. I could apparently trade them in. One was a Hookshot, another was an axe, and a third was Heatran. Then, music started playing. I'd heard it before, but this was a slightly different version of the song. ("Song of Curry" from the updated rerelease of La-Mulana, if you're curious.) I could hear a YTPMV of Terry Crews singing the melody part or whatever, and then the dream ended.

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

Post by dancnbna Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Haven't been here in a while.

Part 1: Dan's newfound powers
The first part I remember is being at my house. (I may have been somewhere else, but I dunno) There was this strange fibrous goopy stuff, like bread dough, lying around the house. After looking at it a bit (I think), I discovered that by focusing on this stuff, I could lift it using telekinesis. I messed around with this for a bit, and then decided to make popcorn. I started preparing it in the pot-like thing on the kitchen counter instead of the stove, but it still worked. Somehow. Once it started popping, I put it on the top of the refrigerator, where it started shooting hot popcorn in a steady stream at my head. I don't know what happened next.

Part 2
Here, I walked into a modern-ish public bathroom. I was confused about the layout, but I dunno. Suddenly, I was floating slowly in the air among a mountain forest. I stopped floating at a stream, and went to investigate. There were a bunch of fish in this stream, and so I grabbed a small fish with my bare hands. I tried to catch another one, but was unsuccessful.

The last part wasn't much. I looked on top of these drawers and found an old VHS case. I didn't see much detail other than on the spine of the case. There, I saw an image of a Samurott raising its sword, and the subtitle of the movie, which I don't remember.

And zat was it...

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 am

There was a lot I remember from this night.

Part 1: Fast food funtimes
First, I was going down a busy street, when the police suddenly appeared and arrested somebody for breaking the timespace continuum. I got to the fast food restaraunt where I wanted to go, and it was really quiet. Not mich people were there. They had a ton of pizza slices laying around, so that's what I had. I checked my money to make sure I had enough, and I did. But there was this person sitting alone at a table, so I went over and sat with him for a bit (I think).

Part 2: Dan's underwater adventure
First there was this documentary-style thing about an underwater research facility or something. I could see a huge mechanical monstrosity slowly moving into the depths of the ocean. As the documentary talked about it, the machine opened up to reveal a shuttle, which travelled even farther into the abyss, apparently to try and go to the deepest part of the ocean.

Next, I was swimming. The place appeared to be a rocky, secluded lagoon. One area appeared to be volcanic, judging by the red glow coming from the cave. As I went around, I saw a star floating in the water. I went over to it, and like Super Mario Galaxy, it launched me out of the water and into a Cloud Mushroom. I went to obtain all the coins floating in midair, as well as this "sun" flower that would let me swing from these axles (like Yoshi). The power ran out before I got them all, but oh well.

After that, it was a grassy valley. I was trying to be a lion or something. I tried following the advice the voice in my head gave me in order to attack these bulls, but it never really worked.

Part 3: More weird adventures
There was some subplot about somebody obtaining an educational important thing, but I don't remember.

Anyways, I was then on a dark island at night. The atmosphere was quite spooky. This island had several rocky cliffs and a Greek-ish coastal village. I went around, trying to find something. There were these statues of a girl, and I had to figure out which was correct. I didn't know, so I went on. There were these bigger statues, and I had to figure out which was correct. The first one I tried was wrong, and a voice laughed at me. I went to the next one, and reached my hand under it. Suddenly, a hand grabbed me! It spoke to me, and I knew this was not an evil hand, so I let it pull me under it. Then, I was on top of these rocky ledges, and triumphant Super Mario Galaxy music was playing while I was being followed by several weasels. I ran through the rooftops of the village before reaching another place.

This place was another restaraunt, with a layout much like McDonalds. I wanted to go back to the island, and I could see out the window into the eerie dark ocean. So, I did the most logical thing and started flying there under my own power! The place was very narrow and filled with people, but I navigated it with ease. But then I noticed that this place was actually a fancy restaraunt. I thought I would stop there and eat, but I didn't know if I still had any money left from my previous restaraunt experience. I did- a lot more, with my wallet having 25-dollar bills for some reason.

Then there was something about somebody obtaining said educational thing.

And that was it.

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Erygirl Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:57 pm

The Pranking Voice of Pranks and Tricks

Lately I had this dream about my family going to go to a musuem or something like, and they told me not to be completely weird during the trip. So they decided not drive one of the cars mom and dad had, but they decided to drive the house there instead. While they were driving and my brothers were god knows where, I decided to seat myself on the green armchair in the living room, which was when the era of pranking begun. Firstly, while I was seated, I noticed that my boobs went missing, and, guess what where it reappeared? It reappeared below my elbows. Luckily I was wearing long sleeved, so I could only see big circles below the elbow; however my reaction was both in shock and horror.

After the prank wore off, I went into my room and saw my little brother on my computer. I decided to bring out my little brown sketch pad and put it on my desk as well as a few pencils as well. There I then saw a tiny figure, like a little doll, just standing by my stuff on the desk. I turned around to get a few more pencils, and when I came ack to the desk, I one figure holding a tiny cardboard sword, and another lying at it's side with blood around it. I ended up screaming in horror and throwing both of them to the trash, shattering them in the process.

Other than falling when the floor collapsed in the attic, noticing that there's a pirate ship restaurant below the attic, finding a talking frog in a glass case, and being told that there's going to be more coming at me in the musuem by some voice in my head before waking up, nothing much else happened in that weird dream I had there.

Erygirl

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:50 am

Dan's Alternate-dimension Adventure

As far back in the dream I can remember, I was hiding. The setting was a rocky area with a military base very close. I was trying to hide from Samus Aran (or the SA-X). So, I went and crouched behind a table with various ammunition and mechanical devices, to hide from her. Fortunately, I was not detected. I did turn into Morph Ball form, though. I took a moment and escaped into a passageway in the canyon. Unfortunately, as I went through, five more SA-X appeared. I then got out of there as fast as I could and ran to the building. I searched for a save station so I would be safe. I opened the door and went in.

Suddenly, the place changed. The sky turned purple, the glass was red and broken, and there was the feeling of being in another world. I looked through the door I thought was going to house a save station, but it was just an empty room where a boss fight once took place. I carefully walked through this strange place. I saw a very large open area ahead, and walked towards it. Suddenly, a strange mechanical monster attacked. It was very tall, with four huge spider-like legs and a cylinder-like core, studded with hair-like spikes on the top. My scanner didn't know what to say about it, so I switched to the Annihilator Beam (basically, think the ultimate elemental weapon that is also homing) and fired a charged shot at the monster, obliterating it. Another one appeared, so I ran like heck from its shots and into the huge area. Before I entered, I saw what looked like a Weavile sitting at a desk.

Then the next part... I have no idea what went on, but it involved food on peoples' bodies. [/shudder]

That's what I remember.

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 am

This dream was long and vividly detailed.

The setting was, there was some sort of school-like event going on. Whatever it was, it was an event where I would find my true calling in this fantasy world. I first saw the eight different schools, with eight booths with somebody representing them. That vision was midnight, and it seemed to be a lake with the booths around them. One of them had a small plant-like man (or Leafeon) playing a flute as he walked to his booth. The "camera" didn't move for a while. Once it did, I started walking down a dirt trail. I knew I needed to head that way.

How? Cart racing.

Indeed, I started racing to that place. This new setting was a bright day, in a hilly world with a castle town. I raced to get to this place before the opportunities were closed. I tried going through some tunnel passageways, but got lost. I did eventually make it through, though. But it may not have been right. (I think one of the racers may have been a Gothita.) Eventually I reached a huge clearing. There was a series of stone palace-like buildings. There also were several ramps with entrances, as well as a bazaar. As I tried driving around the place, I got a bit lost. But then I saw something.

A huge structure started rising out of the ground. It had several tiers with spaces for the booths to be. (It kinda looked like a lighter, concrete Eiffel Tower.) I drove over and got out of the cart. It was time to choose a school. I walked over to the one closest, which was an orange-class color school that seemed to focus on the moon. However, I realized that wasn't what I wanted, and so quickly I went over to the one focusing on paranormal studies (I think). That was the one. I was given a badge to mark my entrance into that school. It consisted of three ovals, tiered above each other and becoming smaller as they went up. I saw three of this emblem. With that, the fantasy world started fading into the real world.

Here, I was in a large parking lot next to a football field. I heard a speech being given, like it was to high-school seniors. (Fitting.) After that, we started walking. If this was real, I would have teleported a few blocks east as I walked. In the crowd, I saw Impromptu as though she was human, and walked alongside her. Along the way, there was an old lady at a table, complaining that the thing she was sewing was too soft, and the others around her agreed; there was also a minor celebrity I didn't recognize.

Then, I started "school." I saw myself riding through a city with immense skyscrapers and cyan fog, with movie trailers talking about a certain "Norman." Suddenly, the scene shifted to a top-down shooter. There was no shooting, but I moved the same. Oddly, I remember seeing a blurb talking about these two people, Nate and Rosa, who were nice people who had "draconian mothers."

Anyways, this setting seemed to be a training course. I ran along the path, and found a large moving object that seemed like a leek or knife. I ran into it a few times and had to restart, but Impromptu told me to keep going. So I did. After I beat the first course, I was suddenly outside the course. This place was surrounded by a huge metal gate. I was wrapped up in a plastic film. Some text told me I needed to break out of this in order to continue. I did, and headed onwards to the next course. It was just like the first, except more mechanical-looking. I made it to the end, only to find Impromptu (who had turned into an Electivire) holding a Personality Core (Portal 2). This core was apparently named the "Diamond Core" and wouldn't go beyond a certain point. I acknowledged that, and a portal opened. Both of us jumped in, as afterimages followed. Then, I was in the plastic cocoon again. This time, I struggled to escape from the plastic, and noticed that it was painfully snagged on my left little toe. But then I felt new-found power. That was enough to let me escape.

Cue the dubstep.

I hulked through the gated area, and headed to the next spot. I quickly discovered that I had transformed into a Nidoking. It was back to the top-down scrolling, and the background seemed to be a sandstorming desert. Impromptu joined me, although I don't remember what she was.

Unfortunately, at that point the dream ended.

Wow.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:24 am

It's been a while since I remembered a dream in such detail.

Part 1
The farthest back I can remember clearly, was at the fair. There was this one ride that consisted of multiple metal parts that were detached so that it appeared to be flying into the air. If you stood on these certain parts, you would fall off when it detached and have to hang from a chain somewhere else off the ride. This part appeared to be in the clouds. I stood on one of those parts, and sure enough, I had to hang from a chain. Not by my neck, but holding onto it. I took the opportunity and started swinging around like a wrecking ball while singing songs. Eventually, I got bored of swinging and I felt the clouds below me. I had sensations of sticking my hand into a pile of small rocks. I tried to reach all the way through, but I couldn't. Eventually the ride stopped. Everything came back together, and I walked out.

When I walked out, the sky looked terrifying. There were huge dark-grey clouds stretching down into the land, as far as you could see. I looked eastward, and saw more clouds. But I was told that something terrible had happened, and that this group I was in needed to leave immediately. Apparently, a group of rogue soldiers had come in and destroyed everything. I think. I started running, and reached a ravine. Across this ravine was a destroyed bridge. There were several segments that were only connected by small rods. I did my best to jump around and cross one of the two parts. Fortunately, I made it. Skip to later, and I was in a massive hangar. It was mostly dark, and the ground was dirt. There were several blankets on the ground where "refugees" could stay, as people talked about what happened. I wanted to tell my mother about all this.

Part 2
Next, I was in the middle of some kind of adventure story. There seemed to be narration, and the scripts of several characters, which were most likely Pokémon. I don't exactly remember what they were. These two characters went to a tree in the middle of a lake, and the script asked about what they thought about the water. This tree was named the "Ghetsis tree", as mentioned by one of the characters. Suddenly, the huge tree bloomed and tons of its fruit fell into the water. The script started mentioning the lines of a Samurott (who was male, as the gender pronouns in the script determined).

Then, the setting was some kind of aquarium. Still in the adventure story. There were several sea lions that seemed to be taking food before the biggest one could, who was blue and was wearing yellow shorts. This big guy wasn't really happy. I don't exactly remember what happened next, but some people went flying into the air by an attack or something.

Part 3
The story part was over. I encountered a house in the middle of a dreary walled area. I went up to the house, trying not to step in puddles or mud, walking oddly while doing so. I got to the house, and the inhabitant, my paternal grandfather, wanted something. I thought he wanted me to get a Talonflame, so I left and went to go get it. When I came back, he didn't really remember, so he let me in. I looked about the house. As I went up the stairs, I saw and petted a white Persian cat- who had been dead for several years in real life, but was alive here. I looked in a large box. Inside it were several video games and LEGO models I had not seen in a long time, and were excited for it. (I never actually had them.) After that, I went downstairs, the cat meowed, and I went to the door.

My grandfather took a bowl and poured some syrupy substance in it. He told me it was glycerin, and it needed to be used carefully. I took the bowl and went outside. To the right of the house there was a blockade consisting of sticks of dynamite. I took the bowl and put it on the ground, and then ignited it. It burned and the dynamite... disappeared. I went through the newly-revealed gate, and there were more passages and secret areas revealed. There was a large dumpster, completely filled with dynamite. I didn't do anything with it, though.

That's all I remember. Been a while, yeah.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Bloop bloop.

The first part of the dream I remember is in a city of sorts. The passages were narrow. It was a more walking-distance city, so, it was smaller in scale. Anyways, I was on the run. I was running away from a rampaging Scolipede. (That's the second Scolipede dream, oddly.) It chased me through a bookstore and some shops, but then I lost sight of it. That's when I saw a man run away suspiciously. Another man came over and asked me what I knew about the guy. I didn't really know much.

Next part, I was in Minecraft. There were several giant towers made of an explosive material. I saw a switch flip, and several blocks light up before the whole thing vanished. I guess it exploded. Apparently this was in an alternate area, or something.

I was then on a driveway. It was raining intensely, and there was a car about to leave. That was a pointless scene. Back in Minecraft, I fell to the ground, where a bunch of items scattered about. I picked up one of them, which was a pair of goggles. It produced bluish light, and I could see for a short period of time, when a on-screen meter was shown. When it ran out, it went black for a second before a fanfare played and a crystal was used to recharge it. I walked into a tunnel.

When I walked through, I was in a hospital-like area. I turned left into the corridor. When the light blinked out, there was a figure. It looked like a child. I was terrified, and the figure approached me. I ran backwards, and was cornered in a kitchen. I tried scooting back, but I turned into a Gigalith. Suddenly, a voice was heard. It talked about how someone had once thrown rocks at the figure.

But nothing else happened, because I woke up.

(In other news: I woke up one time to have the phrase "Disregard abnormality, acquire shellfish" stuck in my head, for some reason.)
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:01 am

Some dreams before Christmas, I guess.

Part 1
As it often is, this part was scattered. I do remember starting a boss battle against this old guy with an oversized walker cane thing, but not much else.

But I do remember the hoverboarding. I was riding on a hoverboard from Ratchet & Clank (the first game), and I was shown how to do this trick which involved spinning around several times while perpendicular to the ground. I went out to do the trick, and I was a Gengar. I couldn't quite get that one trick, but I could do a lot of cool other ones, which had weird names. I was majorly behind in the race, but I managed to zoom all the way to the first few spots. There was an explosion of light at the start of the final lap, and I was in about second place by then.

Part 2
The main event, what I really remember. It seemed to be one over-arching theme.

First, I was flying across the ocean. I looked around during my journey, and I noticed a large object in the sky. It was a flying manor, like the one from Team Fortress 2. I pressed onward, and it got closer and closer. Two other smaller objects joined. I knew something was up.

Suddenly, I reached a bizarre area. There was what appeared to be an alternate dimension, stretching in front of me. There was a glowing blue energy in this dimension, and a huge building inside it. It was segregated by a wall of energy. I looked at it, and then a washing machine from one of the flying machines was flung into it.

Suddenly, stick figures with red heads swarmed it. They gathered, and then a giant head appeared from behind the mansion. It talked, giving a warning. Its face grew distorted as it screamed.

And then I was at the zoo. News was getting out that people and animals were mysteriously falling ill, perhaps from the events in that other realm. I walked along, and there were not many animals about. I went to this exhibit, and it turned out that somehow this zoo had acquired a bear exhibit. There was a feeding station for the bears, where I could feed them. The "food" was these purple blocks of something. I scooped them up and most of them fell off except one, which the bear took. I looked at a chart which explained the bears and what foods they liked, and then that bear became sick, too!

I went into another building, where there was a rooster that had an abnormally long tail, which needed to be taken elsewhere, and another animal in a box that was being looked at. Suddenly, I was at the school library. I was starting to feel the effects of that face. I felt extremely drowsy, and could not stand up properly. When I woke up, I still felt very tired.

My mom says it might be a sick dream, so who knows.

Merry Christmas from the dream weaver!
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:53 am

Time to start off the new year with some strange dreams.

Part 1
Something had happened, and it was up to me to solve the mystery. I don't know what happened, but I was going to be used for something new. I was instructed that I would be going to the place where that thing happened. By the sound of it, I was going back in time! I was instructed that the further back in the timeline I went, the less clear everything would be. I was then given drugs and allowed to go to sleep. Dream-within-a-dream moment.

When I was there, the place was snowing. Not much excitement happened. I never figured out what happened, sadly.

Part 2
I was at some kind of fast food restaraunt. I was probably there for some other reason, but I was getting food. I ordered... an ice-cream burrito. I think. I had to make sure I had enough money, as it cost $8. (I did.)

Part 3
One ice-cream burrito later, and I was fighting off robot bugs, in the style of Metroid Prime. They were some kind of beetle, and there were a lot of them. There was one kind of blue-colored self-reproducing beetle that released smaller copies of themselves. There were other people there, waiting in line for something, and having no idea what was going on around them.

Part 4
Here, I was on top of a giant pyramid. My father was there. We looked around, and I noticed something was odd with a different, smaller pyramid. Its top layers were gone at first. Suddenly, three more layers rose from the base, and they were a more grey color. I tried asking my dad, but I didn't know. All of a sudden, I fell off the pyramid. I started gliding along the wind, away from the pyramid, at an unchanging angle. I landed safely in the sand. There was a woman nearby, with Asian qualities, and was wearing a red bandanna. I asked her what all this was about, and she wouldn't believe me.

Here's to another year of dreams, hopefully.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:39 am

In the first dream, I just remember the tail-end of it. I was travelling through some kind of parking lot at night. I was following someone. Along the way, I picked up some things like they'd be useful in a point-and-click adventure. Eventually, I met a person. He wore an artificial nose or something similar. He said that there was a fire set at the ferris wheel, and it was to hurt the Pokémon there or something. The damage had been done to him. After I left, the person took off the nose, and was normal. Then he fell asleep. Suddenly, his face distorted into terrifying forms as he was being tormented by something, probably a nightmare. That scared me.

The second dream was longer and more memorable.

I remember a few distinct parts. First, I was in my house, though the floor was slanted like an auditorium. Hard to describe. It was some kind of graduation-like awards ceremony, but with only a few people. I was having trouble sitting comfortably, and I was trying to stand on a bottle of something like vinegar. One name was mentioned (John Allen), and then it was over. But then my uncle gave me a present. It was a gift bag filled with several sacks of... dog treats? He said that I was talking that I needed more protein. These "dog treats" were little blue cubes. I tried looking at the bags to make sense of them. I didn't know what flavor it was, though these things had over 64000% the normal daily dose of something. There was one big bag and three smaller bags.

There was some kind of other journey, I think. But I remember being at the edge of a swampy lake. There were muck and orange weeds everywhere, but I managed to find a small white seashell in there. I tried feeding something to it, but nothing happened.

Suddenly, I was in Frozen. The setting was a castle of some kind with a gentle snowfall outside. (Actually, it had the layout of my house.) There was a girl dressed in green adventuring clothing (like an Anna/Erygirl hybrid), and then there was me. I was apparently Hans or something. I was wearing a specific set of clothing. I was wearing a white turtleneck, bright red slippers, had a blue-and-white blanket/robe draped over my right arm, and a navy-blue velvet blanket worn like a toga. Strange combination. I was singing a beautiful song, the melody and tone of which has sadly faded away. But I was singing about that shell, and how it had affected me. Then, I was in a different place, where a sign was put up, but that's all I remember.

Haven't updated in six months. Well, here's something.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alae Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:05 pm

It starts at an orange sunset. I was inside this cavern system of a lone peak, walking down stone steps. At the first landing I came to, there was a jail cell with five black people and one Indian.

When I let them free from their cells, and said "I'm going to free all the others." One of the black men hugged me. "Thank you, brother."

I smiled and headed down the next flight of stairs.

Down many steps, and many cells opened, nearly 120 people were freed. The collective crowd and I walked out of the entrance in the foot of the mountain which was a large hole in the base. Many people with different skin tones were set free and walked far from the mountain to set up camps for the rest of the night.

I stayed to watch every man, woman and child escape. Then it was only me.

This was the time of sundown. A path came from the foot of the mountain and continued onward, branching off at three points; One directly right of the cave, one a couple hundred feet left to a barren, rock shoreline, and one  further out that turned left along the shore. The shores were on the edge of a large green lake shimmering with the orange setting sun. There were a few clouds dispersed in the sky.
(It's so hard to explain the terrain of dreams with words so I just drew a couple of pictures.)

https://i.imgur.com/LEbofoL.png

https://i.imgur.com/hLumE4B.png

I started walking from the grey peak, and I continued on the path taking no turns and into the orchard of trees when I saw a ghostly image of one of Mabinogi's paladins.

It looked like a paladin, but was transparent with leaves swirling around it. It was walking quickly into the orchard. In the manner of a videogame, a name was displayed: Orchard Spirit Scout. It ran into the woods and vanished.

Suddenly there was a higher-ranking paladin with its back turned to me; leaves rushing around him and slightly invisible. Then it vanished too. Without any direction at the moment, I walked back towards the peak where I came from.

Now I'm walking towards the peak and I take a left into the woods. Suddenly I see this little girl with dark, long brown hair with bangs. She had pale skin and wore rags. Dark wisps of black smoke were surrounding her. The whites of her eyes were black and her pupils were blazing red. She had an eerie smile.

As I took one step towards her, she darted into the woods where I ran after her. Then she ran from me towards down the path and around the bank of dirt onto the rocky shore. It was seemingly a long run.

When I turned the corner, there was this beautiful girl standing on the shore and fishing. The small spirit girl ran into the other girl and vanished in wisps of smoke and shadow. The girl on the shore had lustrous orange hair that went to her mid back. She wore this coat of black with a small jutting collar that was a vivid green. She had a black skirt that ruffled wildly and nicely (also trimmed with green). She wore black leggings and wore black shoes with little white rose decorations.

She lowered her and turned towards me and Meta (who appeared out of nowhere and looked like his Mabinogi avatar). She lowered her fishing rod and said, "Well, well... humans." There was a charm that chimed in her voice, but with that shear confidence in her voice and that spirit girl phasing into her made her mysterious and a little unsettling. Meta was on edge as well.

"You know, I could kill you if I felt like it." She said, "I could turn you into some grass or a rabbit.” Meta reached for his swords, but she quickly stated, “You see, anything a warrior can deal, I can deal back 1,000 fold. That is why some people call me the mirror witch." She also had the power to transform, but she never said this.

She approached me specifically.

Meta tried to convince me to run, but, being my dream self, I did something completely different.

She was getting closer to me, it seemed like one step backwards for me was 2 steps forward for her. She was grinning slyly. I forgot to mention that she said as Ethan reached for his swords,

Suddenly my hands met hers and I held them. Then I said, "Would... you like... to go on a walk with me?" Her expression softened.

Meta was reacting as if to say, “What the hell are you doing?”

Then she smiled. "Alright," she said.

We started walking through the woods and Meta vanished.

As we were walking, talking and laughing (somewhere along the lines our hands met again), I leaned over quickly and kissed her cheek, she then turned my head with her hand and kissed me passionately back, and like a dopey cartoon character, I smiled widely and spun around behind her to the other side.

"You weren't kidding when you said 1,000 fold." I said.  She giggled, I chuckled and we kept walking. The next day came and we were still walking, but now we were in this poor town with a large marketplace in a modern setting.

We were playing around like children. I never once considered that she could kill me.

I remember at one point, we were stuck under low-riding trucks closely parked together. She couldn't move (and I have NO idea how we got stuck there), but I had enough room to get out. I didn't get out though. Instead I shuffled over to get my arm out from under the car. With my one arm, I lifted the car enough for her to get free (not sure where that strength came from. It’s just a dream). After that, I crawled out from under the truck I was under and we just sat next to each other on the pavement.

At another point I can remember being in a room with her… alone. I remember her smile and the warmth of her touch. That's all I'll say about that.
A few months passed. It was winter, and we were in the city. We were in the park when some bullies walked up to where we were (my brain doesn’t keep order in my dreams). I told her to transform into a guy. Then she turned into a boy with a blonde bowl-cut.

When they showed up they began pushing me around and they said things like, "Are you hanging out with this dork?" They didn't know the boy, but they hated on him/her at the time. In hopes of getting them to leave I did the same.

That has to be my worst dreamed decision ever.

She stood in disbelief with a blank stare and gaping mouth. I watched the bullies walk away and when I turned around, she was nowhere to be found.

She left no footprints in the snow.

Nothing…

Just gone…

I realized my idiocy and went home crying softly into my sleeve. Hot tears on cold cheeks seem to burn in dreams too.

When I was home (an apartment in a tall building in the city), I saw a green and black spider on the floor. It was her. She could’ve killed me; I'll bet she was thinking to. But she just stood there in spider form. I fell to my knees and pleaded forgiveness.

She turned into a human once again, her old beautiful self. She was sitting on her knees eye-level with me.

She said, "You were embarrassed of me. You made fun of me." "Am I something to be embarrassed of?"

I just stared into her piercing green eyes with my crying hazel eyes. I couldn't speak.

It was then that she pressed her forehead against mine. She was reading what I was thinking and understood my regret and penitence.

Then she slowly angled her head. Her lips pressed against mine.

She said to me in my brain; "I forgive you."

I put my arms around her back and drew her closer to me and her arms went around the back of my neck.

The dream ended with us in locked lips and warm embrace.
Alae
Alae

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:39 am

When I happen to sleep well and sleep for a long time, there's bound to be a lot of weird dreams occurring.

As this part was the earliest, I remember the least. What I do remember is talking about a frightening Courage the Cowardly Dog-esque monster. I described it as "a big rock covered in barnacles, except they act as hands." (Or something like that.) There was a fuzzy picture of said monster. (It was a more realistic Barbaracle.) When I half-woke from that dream, I heard somebody talking about something with a blue gem embedded, and I woke up startled for no reason.

Part 2: fragments of dreams
One part I remember is being in a large room filled with various animals. There were giant tortoises, a really big iguana, smaller exhibits with reptiles, and one of my dogs. I don't know what that dog was doing there.

Later, I was on some kind of road trip. I specifically remember being in a group, where these other people talked about these cards. Apparently they had something in them that made them taste lemony. Then, at one point the leader of this group told us to change into a different drive mode, so we stood up and clicked an invisible button. Then it was more driving.

At some point, I was at some kind of school. I had to get to a class that I had walked all over the school to find, and time was running out. Fortunately, the time was extended and I made it. Apparently the flautists in this class had to do something different. Also, there were no walls at this school. When I was searching through the flood of people, I noticed most of the female teachers were pregnant or something.

At another point, I was in water. A short sequence talked about the beautiful beaches of the dream region I found myself in. I was relaxing in the water with other people until a crocodile appeared. Naturally, I freaked out a little, but it didn't want to attack. It wanted me to pet its nose. It had a pig nose, and its nose was very cold. It was an odd experience.

Part 3: a sequence
I first remember finding myself in a cavernous area. There was a diagonally-facing column of water that had a face in it. I was talking with an unknown face about an upcoming mission. Apparently, it involved infiltrating the guts of a koala. I was weirded out, especially since I'd already did a similar mission (not involving a koala). The man opened a door or hatch and spaghetti poured out. (I think.) After the briefing, I went into a different room. It was a bit brighter. There, I heard the news that the old mentor character had died. Said character never appeared in my dream sequence. Obviously, I was a bit shocked.

Part 4: another sequence
At some time, I ended up in a department store that I'd seen a lot in my dreams. I noticed some games. A lot of them were for new consoles, but I noticed some specific games like Secret Agent Clank 2 and some kind of HD remake of Ratched & Clank. I thought the latter was cool. I looked around the store for a while until a signal beckoned me. I searched for the signal. Eventually, I saw a hole in the ceiling with the sound of rain audible. I floated up into this hole and the setting transformed into a Minecraft world. I walked into a fancy room. Impromptu appeared and started to battle me.

Impromptu had a lot of defensive buffs, so my strongest attacks did little damage. I tried using Megahorn, but the attack always missed. Eventually the buffs wore off, so my attacks started working again. I won, and we proceeded to the outer world. I had text with a lot of strange tick marks above the letters.

We entered into a Minecraft world in the hills. I stepped out, and 9kirby99 was on a different hill. There was some kind of zombie boar at his side. I walked over the hills and saw a detailed world. There was an area where somebody tried to build, but abandoned it. To its left were more hills. A river flowed to its right, where a bridge led to a desert. In this desert, it was entirely flat except for a few very tall sand hills. On top of one of these hills stood an immense tree on top of an octagonal mass of sand. The tree looked like it was pulled out of the ground with the sand attached and put on top of the hill. It was strange.

Am I done yet? Nope.

Part 5: In Which I Try to Shoot a Hamster with a Sniper Rifle
Now I was teleported to Team Fortress 2. I was standing in a little side-cave (specifically, the one on the left in Gold Rush stage 2) while holding a new weapon. It was the sniper rifle introduced in the last update. I had to try it out. I tried to hold it properly, but it was difficult getting it in the proper shooting position. Then I tried to shoot it. I held the trigger, and a charging gauge on the top right of my view appeared (as well as a bunch of other gauges on the left that didn't do anything). I fired, and a shotgun-style blast of bright red streaks blazed from it. I thought it was awesome! I looked through the scope and did the same thing.

Suddenly, the weapon started wobbling as its parts started twisting. I couldn't really use it. Suddenly, I was transported to my basement. My grandparents were resting and didn't notice me. I noticed something moving on the ground. It was a baby golden hamster! For some reason I tried to shoot it. I touched it a tiny amount and probably hurt it. The hamster escaped. My gun started working again as I hunted for it. The hamster appeared again by one of my grandparents, so I didn't shoot. Suddenly, an adult golden hamster appeared! It was at least the size of a guinea pig. I took aim at this one, looked through the scope, held the trigger to charge, and fired! But nothing happened. The red streaks of the bullet ended a foot away from the barrel. I had to let the hamster go.

Suddenly I was transported upstairs. The upstairs area had a stone block that's normally not there. The hamster was apparently a cat! This cat was orange-and-white and looked like a cat that's now dead (I even pointed that out).

I don't think I've ever remembered that many dreams. Phew.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alae Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 pm

I hardly recall all of it, but I can remember major parts.

The dream begins on a snowy mountainside covered with huge jagged rocks.
There was a log fort in the middle of the pass as to serve for shelter to me and 4 others.
A man with dark blue hair pulled back in a ponytail sporting facial stub; a girl with long, icy-blue hair wearing white robes;  a boy with layered grey hair and a scar on his smile;
and a woman with short, spiky silver hair and a muscular build, and she wore black garbs.
There was a blizzard in progress, and a heavy one at that.
So bad that it was like a fast, slightly solid mist of cold.
I was there, it was day but it was very dark for day.
There were torches encased in glass on posts lighting up the mountainside's campsite.
The wind was rushing and whistling.
Visibility was only a mere 50 feet.
I was coming down the shallow slope of the mountainside, clutching my charcoal-grey fur cloak.
I saw the boy by the entrance of the small log house and the girl was coming to greet me.
I was tired and wobbling, so they helped me inside and to one of the resting areas which were small rooms only large enough to stand up in and enough room to sprawl out in and then some.
The dream cuts to me in a thick long-sleeved shirt and thick trousers lying on a mat of pelts. My cold and wet clothes wadded in a pile in the corner.
The room was sealed shut so wind and snow wouldn't get in, but that wouldn't stop any cold from leaking in.
I shivered every once and a while.
The girl with icy hair walked in and covered me in thick blankets of fur.
I waited a moment as she began to leave before speaking, and then I said to her, "Would you please lie beside me?"
She turned towards me, and then I continued, "It's just that... I prefer your company and well... it's very cold."
So, she took off a layer of her robes which were covered in snow to reveal her white outfit similar to mine but a little thicker.
She then got under the blankets with me and I began to nod off. I remember the warmth emanating off of her as she nuzzled closer to me.
THIS DREAM ENDS---
Alae
Alae

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:04 pm

The first part I can remember was in the mountains. It was overcast, like always. I was in an area that had houses. Off in the distance was a river valley that was mostly dried up. There was this man in the house area holding up a strange plant in the air. Suddenly, a bear jumped and grabbed the plant thing. (I think.) I looked out at the magnificent view. The man walked over to me and told me that this land was 1/4th the total land area of Japan. I then remarked that was amazing, since Japan is so small. Then he talked about a waterfall.

This waterfall wasn't a real waterfall. It was more like a waterfall made out of blocks. But anyways, he talked about fish. Then a bunch of fish fell down the waterfall and splatted on the ground. Suddenly, a bunch of orcas also fell down the waterfall. Next, I was in either the top of the waterfall cavern or a giant room. There were these blocks with the faces of JonTron, Erin, and stuff like that. When I hit one, it turned into a large foamy block that I could stand on. I tried to reach the Jon one, but I couldn't reach it.

Then I was in some kind of convenience store. I found a shelf containing old (non-existient) games, one of which had a large trapezoidal package containing candy eggs inside and was for an egg-hunt game. Soon, I was demonstrating a scientific experiment to a small child. It was a large test-tube filled with liquid that turned blue when shook. I shook it, and it did
turn blue, but then it suddenly turned brown and foam started rising rapidly. I tried putting my hand over it to keep the reaction from getting out of control, but the pressure from the rising gases counteracted it and it was difficult to keep it under control. Fortunately, everything was okay. Then I went over to a viewing area, where an old couple was staring intently at something. I looked out, and there was a river with a duck on the other side of the river.

Next, I was outside the building and looking up at the mountains. There were some people climbing the mountains, so I watched them. Then I went up to what looked like an abandoned mineshaft. Inside the mineshaft was a corridor with a large open stone door. I went through. As I moved through the stone structure, I realized I was being followed. There were these buttons nearby,
so I pressed them. A minecart filled with TNT moved back and set back whatever was following me. (I think it was the Heavy.) I made it to the end, but suddenly I had to go back and do a puzzle which involved moving a ring over a green piece of wire and not touching it. I failed, so an alarm went off.

Suddenly, I was in a crowded metallic area. It was steamy, and I might have been naked. There were a lot of turnable valve handles around, and some of the computer displays were upside-down. I went into one room where a shower was on. The temperature reading stated the temperature was 86 degrees F. I don't remember what happened after that, but I left the original mineshaft area.

Outside the weird place, I went over with a group of people and found a descending staircase. I talked about how I hoped there wouldn't be something there I didn't want to see. And then I was done with the mountains.

Now, I was in some sort of game. I was a robot with a sword and a gun flying around. The background was all orange and wide-open, with some warehouses strewn about. I was introduced to my first combatant, a woman who had a Scolipede at her side. The battle began. I flew around, trying to shoot this floating object, but nothing happened. I think at some point I glitched out and flew into areas containing other bosses, but dunno. At a certain point I went to attack the large robot by repeatedly stabbing it in the mouth, but I didn't get the button presses right and so I failed- twice.

Maybe this was a fever dream of sorts. I did feel sick that night.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:38 am

Another night full of LOTS of dreams. I probably can't remember all of them, but I'll end up naming them all, probably.

The farthest I can remember is a sequence set near the ocean. On a rocky outcropping was a snowy area, and on that snowy area was a Gigalith. Except it had no legs and was giant. Also, the snow may have been ice cream. There was an aerial shot, then I was on the island. Either before or after that part was a sequence where I started to battle a Lugia (there was also a smaller Lugia in a on-screen box) with an Armaldo (whose moveset consisted of Protect, False Swipe, Rock Polish, and Rock Blast) in the middle of a town square or some place.

Later, I was in some kind of huge cavern with a wooden tower in the middle. I don't really remember what happened here, except there was some kind of Scout meeting and people were doing bad things and being disciplined. Maybe. Don't remember much.

Then I was in a different cave that was smaller. There was a priest-type figure who was talking about how awesome sea turtles were. I noticed some dandelions growing from the cave roof. So I pulled them out. First they broke a lot, but when I kept pulling, the stalks started coming out. Then as I kept pulling, the stalks got a lot bigger in circumference. The stalks wouldn't stop! Eventually I stopped. The stalks were split into pieces, and the inner parts had little white clusters of things. Then there was an aerial shot of a larger stone room with people sitting at tables and being given giant apple pieces as the priest talked.

At some point I was in my bathroom. The walls were covered with foam, and I was battling a cat. I grabbed my pencil as the final weapon, and didn't really do anything that I remember.

There was also a different meeting that was out in the open. Don't remember what happened there (might've forgotten my backpack), but then we started moving to an area close to Lake Tahoe. I saw all these children moving through the woods, but they were moving like they were crouch-walking. Then I saw an indoor water park that was ice-themed.

Suddenly, war! The setting was Mountainlab (TF2). There was an energy barrier at the area connecting the first point and the area by the second point. Some people managed to get kills by that area. The changes to this map were some kind of sky tram and a small tower made of blocks. I went to climb that tower. It was a Minecraft block tower, only one block deep but many blocks high. I started climbing it on the side facing the first point. As I ascended, there were some areas without ladders or moss to grab onto. I was scared. But I saw a fellow teammate waving to me, so I mustered the courage and strength to continue upwards. Then I gave a thumbs-up. I continued upwards.

Suddenly, there was a totally different area. It was another oceanside area. There was this giant shark. Something was feeding bodies wrapped in clear plastic to the shark. The view was slowly turning dark. Suddenly, there were more people! They were piloting a brightly-colored kart. The shark was in their way! (The shark also had googly eyes floating above it.) So their kart started to glow and change colors, and then rocketed past the shark! Then they got back to their race. But they were in 16th place! The race continued and they rocketed through the track and all its obstacles to reach the end. They didn't care that they got a bad place.

Then I was playing a different game. It was a side-scroller puzzle game. I had to complete certain tasks and puzzles to move on. But I messed them up, so I had to start over. The tasks were things like hitting a certain block in the right place and order or something. At one point I was transported farther back into the background, where there were moving platforms and grey machinery below and behind me. There was a column of blue light, and I was trying to reach that light. I don't remember what happened.

So I quit to the main screen. The main screen resembled the interior of the house I stayed in during my last summer vacation. I went to the option for bonuses. I could buy things with my bonus points (at least 6,000)! However, when I bought something, it had a waiting period before it could be accessed. The cheapest option and the shortest time to wait was 365 hours. The options could be upgraded, but took thousands of hours of waiting to use. I thought this system was stupid. (The upgrades had silly text and some had pictures of kittens as their icons.)

And so that's that.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alae Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:11 pm

I don't remember much. I tend to forget my dreams if I wake up to loud noises.
But I remember seeing a dark, midnight blue sky thinly glistening with stars and dark wisps of clouds floated through the cold air.

I remember my tired body in the black coat lying down in the shallow fountain that ran dry, and my companion in another black coat tiredly telling me we had more walking to do.
But we had walked miles on the mountain trail and we were only halfway up.
I looked out of my cold stone nest to the dark land below to see more of the midnight beauty that the moon was dimly casting light on.
My tired eyes were half open.
and I was still resting - half lying down.
It was still a pleasing sight.
I remember the single small candle my and my companion lit.
A tiny light in a beautiful midnight blue expanse.
That is all I can remember.

My words only describe it so much.

https://i.imgur.com/FRHcJui.png

That's what I saw from the mountain's nest.

https://i.imgur.com/OIgours.png

Do you see the candlelight?
The little shelter of stone?

I remember collapsing in that water-less fountain.
I was sleepy and it was ideal.

Cool and breezy. Nice and dry.

Wonder what I was doing... where I was going...
I wonder.
Alae
Alae

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum