Team Never-Ending Story HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Team Never-Ending Story HQ on your social bookmarking website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

+2
Impromptu
dancnbna
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread) Empty The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

Post by dancnbna Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 pm

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before."- Edgar Allan Poe

This thread is the place to write down any notable dreams you've recently had. Think of it as a virtual dream diary, except for us to see. Anybody can post here, it's not limited to me.

Dream 1: Robloxian Stuff
All I remember about this part is getting invited to a Roblox game by Jason, then one place melded into another (there was a big box and a baseplate with a house on it) and it lagged horribly.

Dream 2: Just Chillin'
The first part of this was in a lake. There were various icebergs and frozen stuff everywhere. I went from iceberg to iceberg, and eventually found one with a hollow opening. I went to it and lay down in it. There was a polar bear there, and it moved to the other side, where it relaxed. I did the same. I noticed some blood stains in the ice, somehow. Eventually I left, and the ice was gone. On an HUD radar that randomly appeared, there were signs that boats were entering the lake. I looked, and sure enough they were there. They entered from a stream or river. The lake was unusually shallow. Somehow I ended up on the side of a small island, where there were brownish-orange ducks floating in the water. I crept along the lakefloor and the ducks all were scared of me and swam away. There were ducklings, too.

Dream 3: Minecraft!
All I remember from this part that it was in a Minecraft world. There were stone walls, and a water level which I could manipulate somehow.

Last edited by dancnbna on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I remembered something)
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread) Empty Re: The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

Post by dancnbna Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Two nights, here.

Night 1 (October 1)

Dream 1: Rapid River Run

Starting the dream was a river. It was endless, perfectly straight, narrow (maybe 10 feet across), and lined by pine forests and houses. I was moving upright at very high speed through this river. I could feel stuff being dislodged by my feet (a voice told me that I was moving so fast I was cutting apart fish with my feet). Eventually a voice told me I had to get out of the way, so I did just in time for a boat to come through. There may have involved handeggs footballs.

Dream 2: The Libreater
This was in a building. I walked down a wide ramp, which had many seats on it. I sat in it and it was angled such that you were looking at an overhang. I got up and walked down the ramp. There were several bookcases and display shelves and glass panes with books. There was a contraption hidden behind a glass pane. A kid asked me if I wanted to see the newest movie, and I think I said yes. The movie was a cartoony one, which featured vaguely Wigglytuff-like creatures and pots of gold.

Sometime that night was a scene of a house/diner under a huge interstate (it was hundreds of feet tall).

Night 2 (October 2)

Dream 1: Doodels

The dream started in one of my classrooms, although apparently my chemistry teacher was there. I was stacking history textbooks, and went through them. To my horror, all the ones I inspected were covered in doodles of mine. The first page and that end which is opposite of the spine were covered in them. And they were written in pen. I was kinda scared about that.

I remember traveling down a street, then to the next part.

Dream 2: Houses
The first part was kind of an apartment. Inside was a log cabin. I saw some kind of contraption which bounced a ball around- first the real model, then sketches. I then learned that these drawings of mine had gone viral. I also saw some drawings of Bomberman, except his limbs were longer.

Later I was in a flat grassy field. I boarded a double-decker bus, then heard some voices (probably had to do with Deliverance. The bus backed up in a way which didn't seem possible, and that was it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread) Empty Re: The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

Post by dancnbna Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Dream 1
From what I remember, the first part was in some kind of small house. It was kinda old. There was one window, which had a boat with young women standing on it in the distance. I went outside, and I was on a beach. It was cloudy. I walked along, though I don't really remember much there other than the fact that I thought I was still in a dream in that dream (so Inception).

Next part was some kind of museum. I walked into a larger area, which had a mountainside village exhibit, a plane, and some other machinery in it.

Dream 2
First, I had my PSP. I turned it back on, and I could see a reddish mechanical area in the game. It quickly went to some sort of web page. Some other stuff happened, and then there was yet another Donkey Kong Country-esque area. This one had gigantic lily pads and was in a lake of some sort.

And that's all I really remember.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 am

Night 1 (10/4)
In this dream, the first part I don't remember much, other than a picture of a skyscraper. I was then eating coffee cake and arguing with my dad over something I don't remember (and being pretty defiant about it). Then I was in an electronics store. I was wearing a pair of mittens (Holiday Punch from TF2) and snuck behind these people who were looking at something. I started saying melee dare quotes and then crabwalked off, mixed with scooting along the ground.

Night 2 (10/5)
Not much remembered here, other than a drawing of a killer pine tree and obtaining a pen with a tiny yellow Volkswagen Beetle attached to it.

Night 3 (10/6)

Dream 1: 2012: A Rollercoaster Odyssey

Starting the dream was some sort of rollercoaster ride. It was like one of those rides that takes you through an exhibit. I remember not much here, other than maybe trying to find a candy bar on the ride.

Later, I ended up at this really weird part which resembled 2001: A Space Odyssey. There was a slide show of trippy stuff, including glowing orange babies and lab equipment. Something there was disturbing (maybe some weird monster wearing a sort of respirator?).

Dream 2: Crazy Dan's Crazy Driving
Next, I was in a restaraunt. When I went in, many kids started cheering for me and yelling my (real) name. The girl at the front desk seemed slightly pregnant. I was tasked with finding some sort of plant in a shelf high on the wall. This plant apparently could poke through your head while sleeping, and had a name starting with "z".

The next part was terrifying. I was driving down a snowy highway... in reverse and going the wrong way. I tried to find a spot where I could turn around, but I rocketed out of control, sped onto an entrance ramp, spun like a top, and crashed. I was freaking out when I JUMP CUUUT to a hall in my school. There, my forensics teacher gave me a sort of assignment, which involved something weird I didn't know how to do and was massive. I then JUMP CUT to the outside of a warehouse. I think the band director was there. I noticed on my shirt that there was this huge blotch of coal dust. (I think I went through that part two seperate times.) I was relieved to wake up.

Dream 3: Moar Funtimes at Grandma's House

Starting the dream, I was indeed at my (paternal) grandmother's house. I had drawn something that looked like a poorly-drawn centipede monster. My dad kept insisting that I put some objects that resembled brooms on it like wings. I refused, and after a standoff a child that looked like me came over to the drawing. I drew a simple figure and tried to shade it, but I somehow managed to color in the whole head. The drawing had no eyes- they were shaded in. SUDDENLY, JUMP CUT to what appeared to be finishing up a boss battle with Ery (the character). She smashed into the ground and there was a small explosion, and she was okay... except she had half her life bar left (with 4 segments total), which made me suspicious. I looked through the hole in the floor, and I was suddenly wielding a Force-a-Nature and looking into DK Isles (Donkey Kong 64). The Administrator (TF2) announced that a new area had been unlocked and told us to not blow up any more things. I jumped down and across the spiky platforms and entered a cave. Specifically, the Crystal Caves entrance. Suddenly, I was wearing a very heavy backpack and a red shirt. I fell over on the ramp, and a person came over and made references/puns I didn't know. I was then rolled up the ramp into the portal. I had woken up before I started something involving Flame and missiles.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Impromptu Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 pm

The next part was terrifying. I was driving down a snowy highway... in reverse and going the wrong way. I tried to find a spot where I could turn around, but I rocketed out of control, sped onto an entrance ramp, spun like a top, and
I don't know what dream mom was thinking when she let you get that license, Bna.
---
Dream ???
The farthest I remembered was when my mom, aunt, grandmother, sister, and I were driving down this really wide road with a bunch of other roads crossing horizontally above us. It was also over an ocean, and everyone along the road that wasn't a minivan that looked like it had a family going on a camping trip was performing mad jumps across the barriers at the sides of the roads, and we dubbed these cars "James Bondmobiles".
I wasn't conscious of this okay
My grandmother, while joking with my mom about something in gibberish (Or it could have been Bisaya, but I don't recognize much of it, I don't think I would be able to replicate it in a dream), she drove foreward to a barrier and jumped over it, activating a hardly sufficient black parachute (And yet it did work, view temporarily switched to an angle from under the car). We would do this a few more times until I forget about what happened in-between this and the next few parts.

We would enter what I recognized as an airplane terminal, (A circular area, with several paths branching around, it reminded me of a time when I was brainstorming about this terrifying dream where you were running around in a dark maze, with sort of blue-ish lighting, as if it was night time, pursued by a crazy imaginary man with a knife, yes, I do think about these things), and take the path farthest to the right, which led to the restrooms. Several of my family members were in the stalls, and we would just casually greet them from the outside and ask when we would get to where we were planning to go. (Not sure what they meant, but at the time I was anticipating getting to wherever we were going, as if I knew) I opened a stall to greet my second-eldest cousin, and she gave me a set of Yu-Gi-oh cards. My mom, my aunt, and I exited the area to wait for the others, and they argued about something related to TJMax.

Second Remembered Segment
I was sitting at the bar counter next to my kitchen, talking to Jason and Unaniem on the chat. I forget what we were talking about, or if I was even reading what they were typing, but I remember holding a tadpole in my left hand. It was kind of hard, like a raisin the size of an average cocroach, had the coloration of chalcanthite (or azurite), with tiny, slowly blinking scarlet eyes. I thought to myself if it was dead, although part of me knew it was very much alive and I was silly to think it was dead. Not sure why.
I decided it would be a good idea to find a place for it to swim, and I headed outside, where there was a small butterfly box filled with water, dirt, and twigs. I told myself that my mom put it out there for the tadpole, and I placed it inside, where it turned into a slug-like thing. As I put it inside, the view zoomed into the box, where the areas of dirt that weren't submerged in water were marked as random things, like Soviet Russia and M.R [???]. I could hear the slug thing complaining about how it couldn't swim, (Telepathically? I didn't feel the sound coming from a different location, rather inside my own head) and I took it out, heading back inside.

Final Remembered Segment
I remember hanging upside-down behind a couch, trying to get something someone dropped, and then a jump-cut to where I was walking down a hallway. I looked into a brightly-lit door, leading to a pure white area. When I walked inside, the view changed to an overhead, looking at three stick-figure like people I recognized as "dames". Behind them was a Jack Noir/Dimentio lookalike, who I told myself had "charmed them" and I was to defend them, or something.
I was to battle him three times.
The first time, I entered a room that would have normally led to my eldest cousin's bedroom, but instead led to a Super Paper Mario-like arena, with several crimson blocks spread about, some floating in mid air. I flipped into 3-D, where Jack/Dimentio would flip as well, and charge at me while screaming and twirling his knife, engulfed in an orange-ish aura. I jumped on him a few times, but I don't think I finished the battle. I don't remember, anyway.
The second time, I sat outside the door with a large deck of cards that felt like my old Yu-Gi-oh deck, but instead it was replaced by random Anime figures and a few misc. cards. One of them vaguely reminded me of Lady Aurora. My cousin (A year younger than me) approached, saying that he should be able to help me fight too. I gave him a few of my cards, and we went back into the room to fight Jack Noir/Dimentio again.
The thing with these battles was, as soon as I entered the room, I controlled Mario. We entered, going through the same starting sequence as the last one (Flip, watch Jack/Dimentio charge while twirling knife), but instead he hit me. I was now at a critical 30 HP (My max was 180), so I opened my inventory to look at what I had. Strangely, considering the deck of cards I assumed was supposed to be my items list, I only had maybe eight items, five of them I think were a Turtley Leaf and an Inky Soup, as well as a Rocket Launcher , a Lucky Penny, and a Star Meal. (It looked like a Meteor Meal, except the icon looked like it was in a coffee filter and it healed 120 HP) I decided to use the Lucky Penny, but somehow it failed, and I was rushed by Jack again. Right after he passed, I used the Rocket Launcher, and that's about where the dream may have ended.

I don't remember the second battle, but I do remember that before initiating, I was in a Wind-waker esque room, gray-blue tiling, with a few stone bookshelves along the southward wall. There was a glowy green tile in the middle, although I'm not sure what it did.

---
Not as dynamic, but hey, I found it interesting.
Impromptu
Impromptu
Azure Magician

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

http://azure-magician.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 pm

Three nights' worth of dreams. Why I'm posting them at 10:40 at night, I have no idea.

Night 10/7

The parts of this dream I remember... first was at a fast food restaraunt. First I was in the parking lot of this place. The daylight was starting to yellow. Then I noticed that there was this vending machine in the street that dispensed free Sierra Mist. I took my food and went inside the restaraunt. It was completely grey and there wasn't anything special to the workers. There was confusion over my order (but the drink was free). I saw some machinery and what appeared to be three stacked mini burgers with a silvery metal in between, which a girl flipped to its other side when it started bubbling.

Then, I was in a street. There was this mysterious kid who was sitting on the road and crying. I later had something that looked like a beanbag or giant blob of dough. I was trying to arrange it into shapes by squeezing it with a bear hug, to no effect. I looked at a guidebook and it turned out that the shape I tried was the base of another.

Night 10/8

Two parts. The first part looked like it was at a mountainside zoo/water park. I remember a kid having to move out of my way, and a glass enclosure. Then there was a sunset. I was in a void with a setting Minecraft sun. There was a huge flash of orange, yellow, and red blocks as the sun set.

Second part, I only remember that I had a kinda-The Binding of Isaac game. Other events occurred, but something crazy happened that caused chaos to break out. I dashed downstairs to see what was going on. It turned out that I wasn't keeping track of it and somehow it was building up something bad.

Night 10/9

There are two fragments to this.

The first one involved my school. I don't remember much other than the whole building being moved.

The second was involved toilets. I was at my grandma's bathroom, and the toilet bowl was very shallow and I was peeing. It overflowed as I peed, and after a little bit the toilet water suddenly lowered (maybe I re-absorbed the urine, I dunno). SUDDEN JUMP CUT to an old wooden mansion building. I was going to the bathroom this time in what appeared to be an antique chair with a hole cut in it. The wall on my right was gone, revealing an alleyway with grass and three kids there. They waved to me, but never noticed my condition.

And that's that.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Dream 1: MOAR DRIVING

I don't remember the first part of the dream, other than something that involved getting instructions. Then I was driving on the highway, and once again I was being a crazy driver. This time, though, I merely had trouble controlling the car, so I pulled over onto the edge. SUDDEN JUMP CUT to the road leading to my (paternal) grandmother's house. There were autumn-colored trees with bright red leaves on the side of the road (and an overhang). I could see mountainous hills in the background (with no such trees beyond that area). It turned out that my sister was driving. She missed the first turn to the house, and then the second one (which usually leads to a barn; this one was a black building).

Dream 2: What is this I don't even
Four parts:

The first part, I was in my parents' closet and reading a large book. In the pages of this book was a new monster. It basically looked like a decaying, squat zombie fetus with the right side of the top of its head having jagged flesh. It was dark gray-green. Its name started with "C", and I liked the name it had (though I forgot). Also in the book was a picture that looked like a diagram of a uterus (on the right page; the monster was on the left). I heard somebody approaching, and I used another book to use it as a placeholder, set it on the floor, and ran out.

The second part, I saw multiple boxes of puzzles on some stairs. Most of them were pictures of kittens (one, in particular, was of a Burmese kitten sitting with its underbelly towards the camera).

The third part was the reaaaaaally weird part. The setting was of a countdown of sorts. The first part of it involved the Hotel Mario cutscenes. The part of that I remember was of Mario and Luigi destroying a castle by flooding it with chocolate milk. Then there was the second part. This... defies explanation. It was of the Nostalgia Critic/Doug and some other people, covered in gravel and only wearing barbarian chestplates and helmets, dancing. In a dance room. I think my grandma was observing.

And the fourth part, I was in a Minecraft cave, in a pit that merged with the previous setting. There was a Creeper walking down the tunnel, and I was frantically taking items out of a chest before the Creeper got close and exploded. Fortunately, I was able to get them all in time.

And... that's it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:57 am

Once again, here's two nights' worth.

Night 10/12/12

Fragment 1
I was in a corner, with all these tiny robotic things. I took several pictures of them.

Fragment 2
The first part, I was running down what appeared to be a corridor that slowly got narrower and required lots of darting around objects. After I failed, I went outside that area and continued a hidden-object/P&C adventure game. Two flowerpots started sparkling, so I inspected them and found colored pencils in each of them. I gathered them and put then in this container which had holes for all the colored pencils, which would apparently lead to something. Then, I went into a pool and there was a whale. It was grey, harmless, and pushed me around a lot. I heard a voice saying something about my father being eaten by the whale or something. I eventually went to the other side of the pool and found a magenta colored pencil and that was it.

Night 10/13/12

Dream 1: WHAT IS IT WITH DAN'S DRIVING

Once again... I was driving. I was sitting in a car... except the steering wheel was in the passenger's side of the car. I had lots of trouble driving, and sometimes I would stop completely. I awkwardly turned around a corner and drove down my town's main street... and eventually my parents took over. Something happened and I was about to miss where I needed to go and my parents weren't listening and the view was warping. Thus, I opened the door, jumped out of the car, and rolled on the ground before dazedly running to the other side of the street.

Suddenly, I was on a mountainside. There were no trees, the ground was gravelly, and the sky was overcast. I don't know what happened other than superimposed TVTropes pages again (I feared ET would show up again, but there was nothing, thankfully). There was something about an Autumn world that was really difficult in whatever. I started moving down the mountain, and then my worried parents came running up the mountainside.

Dream 2: More Minecraft
The setting was Minecraft-based. I was in some kind of advanced Japanese village and was flying down the streets, when the village leader showed me the way to the Imperial Office. Inside, there were some weird objects, including this black-and-white fruit object. I was given several items which I needed to provide for the next construction. The only two things I saw were a pie and a metal block with a heart on it.

And that's really it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:52 pm

It's been a while since I've posted...

Dream part 1: The Seal

The first part I remember was in some kind of bronze-colored mechanical room. There was a huge seal on the ground (not the animal kind). I was rotating it and unscrewing it, which I realized and went the other way, which the other people there noticed. SUDDEN JUMP CUT to some hallway. The walls were dark green wood. I looked back and that seal was there again. I went down the hallway, dodging obstacles, and then reached the end. A Willy Wonka-esque old man told me that there was something behind the seal and it was a good thing I didn't open it. We both walked back to the entrance. There was a small puzzle that involved placing small balls on pedestals with indentations on them.

After that was solved, I walked out and was in a concessions/restauraunt area, still with dark greenish not-wood walls. Weird part of the dream: I was holding a purple Hot Pocket as wide as a textbook, which was in its wrapper. I got so hungry that I started to eat it. I took a bite off one corner, and the wrapper was still intact. My mom and grandma were there, and told me to stop because I hadn't paid for it yet and it cost $3.

Dream part 2: Desert Flight
The dream was still going, I'm just seperating it into parts. Starting off was a desert at night. The sands were slightly green, the skies were streaked with purple, and the moon was large. I was finishing talking to an unknown entity. A musical flourish played, and then a battle began. I was flying through the desert sky, fighting this flying, glowing green pirate ship that looked futuristic. It released clouds of new monsters: shiny mechanical bird-like creatures. They had club-shaped wings (arranged vertically), no body or feet, and pincer-like beaks. A voice told me that the ship could stay active for days at a time. I didn't really get to fight it, since it sped into a green-streaked portal.

Dream part 3: Weirdness at school
Starting off this part was school. I was heading down the science/math hall, ground floor. I looked into one room, and in there was a teacher and Ryan Stiles, who were moving a table. I wondered if Colin Mochrie was around, and continued onwards. SUDDEN JUMP CUT to another schoolroom. A substitute teacher was there, who was sadly not Colin. I got to my seat and he was taking roll call and got to my name right as I got there.

And that's it. Why is there so much green in this dream?
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Yay moar dreams

Dream 1
All I really remember of this part is my swimming pool, except there was an aquarium inset in the side of the pool and it had a green-and-purple frog/fish thing that was making weird noises.

Dream 2: DAN'S DESERT ADVENTURE
This is the good part. First thing I remember was that I was on a tram ride with my friend, and I was telling her the name of something which turned into "Puyo puyo" or something like that. SUDDEN JUMP CUT to what appeared to be some kind of field. There were forests and buildings, and I was swooping between them as there was apparently some kind of battle.

MOAR JUMP CUT and I was walking across a desert plateau with a small group, which included someone from my clarinet section (a senior). I looked to the north, and there were very tall, wall-like cliffs in the distance and they looked like mountains. I went to a rocky slope, and tried to slowly go down it but ended up jumping down it. It didn't hurt. I think music started playing (the Twilight Princess desert) as I entered a narrow walled canyon.

Here, it suddenly turned into a desert temple. I had a golden sword attached to my hand and there was a Metroid: Other M-style monologue.

And that's pretty much it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:07 pm

It's been a while since I've posted.

Fragments from previous dreams
* Running into a large spider web and getting a humongous yellow spider on my face. The spider's abdomen was spherical and the size of a tennis ball. I was more afraid of it biting me than the fact that it was a giant yellow spider.
* Some kind of desert temple, which had an area with lots of pits and sentry guns firing. I went to somewhere else and there were charter bus seats on the floor with people sitting in them. I got in the seats, which turned into a proper bus. I was trying to eat pizza.

AND THEN TO THE MAIN FEATURE

Part 1
I kinda remember some parts. One was trying to find a moveset for a Klingklang. Another was discussing with myself whether or not "Jack Sparrow (ft. Michael Bolton)" should've been renamed "Jack Sparrow (ft. The Lonely Island)".

NOW BACK TO THE GOOD PART

Part 2

First off, I had this strange device. It had various buttons and screens, one of which was playing some kind of dungeon-crawler game (there was a creature that looked like a flying mechanical box). I was laying on my sister's bed and talking about something. There was a honey locust tree growing in the middle of the bed, and I was more worried at that point about the fact that it had grown unusually close to me. It was turning autumn yellow and the leaves were falling off, which I brushed off and thought were insects.

Then, the scene cut to a autumn-treed neighborhood. (That's a strange adjective.) The place was controlled like a point-and-click adventure, and the star of the thing was a relatively young girl. I tried to navigate her towards this fence and through a passageway, but a wolf appeared and pounced on her. It restarted. I tried going another way and the wolf came back. Restart. I then directed her across the street and into the field, but a black convertible Volkswagen Beetle suddenly appeared. It drove forwards very quickly and then turned around and beelined for the girl. I tried once more to send her down the passageway, but the wolf pounced, the girl turned into a mechanical dog with red legs and the wolf tore these apart.

SUDDEN JUMP CUT to my grandma's bathroom, where I was trying to fix said remote. I was looking at the dungeon-y game again. After trying to fix it, I was suddenly transported to the kitchen of the room, where there were four old men wearing only towels. I had a Wiimote and was pointing it at them to do something, but the remote didn't respond and wouldn't work. MORE JUMP CUT to a domed room. The walls were decorated with a prehistoric, orange-skied scene. I had the remote again, and pointed it down the hall, revealing more orange. The kid who was there jumped down, and in the next room there were light fixtures that looked like hard-boiled eggs and these skimpily-dressed flight attendants for no reason.

And that's it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Impromptu Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 pm

I wish I could remember my own dreams this vividly, I don't know how you do it. X3
Anyway, here's my share of weird, or at least everything I can give.

High speed car chases!

This time, Dan isn't even driving the car, simply guiding it with his mind. Or so I would like to say, since at one point, we were all huddled up in the far corner shivering, and no-one was driving.
What exactly was going on?

The foursome of us, the dynamic bonsai quartet of Jason, Impromptu, Flint, and Dan, were apparently chasing a sixteen-wheeler truck down a seemingly infinite highway. The sky was gray, an overcast, and we were probably going way over the nonexistent speed limit. [s]I could see the speed lines around us[/s]
Somehow Jason managed to lean out far enough the front window ((Also, for some reason, all of the seats were folded down except for the ones in the back)), and grab something on the front of the truck we were chasing.
Last shot I saw was the truck speeding off into the distance with Jason dangling from the side of the truck, sword out.
===
I don't know why we were chasing the other car, now.
So yeah, apparently the guy from the truck was a madman with a machete. Jason was seemingly missing, and now there is a creepy guy inside the van.
Dan and Flint are nowhere to be found, and as such I quickly abscond through the driver's window.
The guy's wife stood near an iron fence, saying she would take care of it. She was a kind of portly lady, dressed in all-white. She was also saying this as if it was completely normal. I gave some kind of brief nod, jumped the fence, and ran into what appeared to be the back of the local elementary school.

...What on Earth is this.
Imagine a kind of rectangular area. There is a smaller rectangular area inside this, which is fenced in. This smaller, fenced-in rectangle is filled with...
...I don't know. I called it honey, and there were people swimming in it with all of their clothes on. The outer area that wasn't taken up by the strange honey pool was an escalating ramp that folded around the whole square, and there were several people spectating the people swimming in the pool around the perimeter. I found my sister at the highest point, and we talked about how we were going to perform our show, or something.

..Show?
(Our Marching Show) My sister told me that we needed to get everyone that remembered the show music (Which was not any of the music in our actual show, apparently we were playing the Star Spangled Banner and an arrangement of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Je ne sais pas.

I gathered three random guys in their marching uniforms, (One of them was a euphonium, and I don't know who the others were), and I asked them if they had their music memorized. They then started playing our actual show music, and I left them to go talk to my sister again.
---

Later, something happened involving splattering goo. We got Jason and the others back, and while I was helping Dan out with something (I think we were fighting something), Jason got heavily injured and was trapped in a straitjacket.
We all dashed into the back of an ambulance, and then that's it.

I remember the last part being

Last edited by Impromptu on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Them strike tags.)
Impromptu
Impromptu
Azure Magician

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

http://azure-magician.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Super-Flint Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:04 am

I actually remembered a dream for once! Well I remembered two but the first one involves something that noone wants to read (at least not on any family-friendly site) So I'm skipping straight to my second dream.

a walk in town
How it started, noone ever knows- but I was in town on my way to... somewhere I have no idea where, but whenever I passed by a toyshop there would by a group of 30-60 year old women with a large skipping rope, so I assumed there was some event going on in town. Anyway then I went into this indie clothes shop that seemed to have the same layout as a Chip-shop, I can't remember what I did in there, I think I went to the toilet (and someone else swiped the last bit of soap and I couldn't find the sink to wash my hands so that actually ticked me off) and when I came out I overheard that the shirts from Fresh Meat had sold out, but the queue was still there. I also noticed that all the stock on the walls had changed from what it was before. After deciding I couldn't give a miserable little pile of secrets, I decided to leave the shop, pushing the guy at the front of the queue out of my way with a pair of chopsticks the magically appeared in my hand, and while smiling he complained "Oh! Just cus' you're strong!" and I retorted "I'm not strong! I've got chopsticks!" now looking back, both of those sentances made no sense. I walked out of the shop looking at him and pointed one of my chopsticks at him and I said "Get back in the queue!" at him and then I left down the street towards anywhere twirling my chopsticks.

And that's me dream.
Super-Flint
Super-Flint

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:15 pm

This night was so vivid and crazy...

Part 1: Who's a crazy driver now?!
Here, I was once again in a car. This time, though, my mom was driving. The road we went down was very empty and wide, and it eventually went from city into desert. There were multiple boxes with explosives in them on the road, and my mom drove over every single one of them, reducing the car's health meter (which was yellow numbers in the left corner, like Half-Life). I yelled at Mom, but she didn't listen and drove over one while we were at 1 HP. We both respawned in a Minecraft cabin. I could see autumn-colored Minecraft trees and hills in the distance, and suggested that I use teleport commands.

Part 2: Yay, Impromptu
This part was fuzzy, but whatever it was, it involved Impromptu, the chat, and some kind of battle/contest. I felt as if Impromptu was actually there and her voice was there, I think.

Part 3: THE COLORS
What I remember from this part is very bright. I was controlling a spaceship-looking thing in a side-scrolling world. The background was black. There were giant shifting and falling shapes of light and powder, and I was trying to avoid them. I once created this large shockwave, which removed a portion of a yellow shape. All the while, a girl was saying something that I couldn't understand but sounded pained and sad. Numerous times I ran into the shapes and exploded the ship.

Part 4: Weirdness, Pokemon, and racing
This is the part I remember most and was the most detailed.

The setting of this part was on the road that leads to the town where my maternal grandparents live. First, I was selecting Pokemon, some of which didn't exist. One of the enemy's 'mons looked like one of the Ninja Turtles (the red one) that looked like it was poorly drawn in MS Paint and was apparently a Dark-type. I looked through my selection, which only included three at first but then included more. I searched for ones that had Fighting-type moves, and there was at least an Emboar in the selection. There was a ? mark at a circular thing. All this was superimposed on my vision.

When I finally selected them all, the battle began. Somehow, the chosen Pokemon were completely different, as I had a Houndoom and the opponent a Pinsir. They looked right next to each other, and the screen glowed orange. Once it faded, I noticed that in the world out there that it was getting dark, and there was a herd of cattle (which were small; maybe they were calves) that walked up to a fence and it was hard to tell details. There was a strange word I heard. Once the battle started, my Houndoom had some really weird moves, which included a Bug-type move that had 65 PP and was depleted. I used an Electric-type stat-boosting attack, and suddenly I had to stop since the opponent did something weird.

The opponent suddenly started up a racing game (which was still in Pokemon). I closed my (red) DS so the other person could do their thing. The person raced against Chili in a desert map, and because of "the nebula" they won.

And that was it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:57 am

And another successive night of weird dreams. Huh.

Part 1: Dan has no money
This part was at an Italian restaurant. I must've been on a band trip of sorts, as there were a lot of kids there. When I was in line to be directed to my seat, I suddenly noticed that I had no money, and it was left in a notebook of sorts back wherever. I somehow managed to sneak into the restaurant, which had a large open space and maybe a climbing wall in the back. I spent the rest of that part eating these balls of bread dough (first, I threw some away for no reason).

Part 2: What kind of Minecraft is this
Obviously, this part was set in Minecraft. The world generated in a single 2D line first, and then zoomed in to reveal the rest of the world. The sky was streaked with green and was dark. I walked along the ground, and the sound effects were weird. The footsteps for walking on grass were not right. There was snow in the form of hexagonal lattice patterns with black outlines. I found some ore, and mined it. I walked out to the surface and went along the coast of this place. Inside a ravine was a strange figure. It was a green Enderman which wore a green helmet. I (stupidly) looked at it, and it started making these high-piched wailing sounds and acted like a typical Enderman. I somehow managed to barely kill it, which dropped its diamond sword and pickaxe. Wounded, I walked along the coast some more and encountered another green Enderman, which I somehow looked at it without looking at it, angering it. And then it seemed to transition into the next dream.

Part 3: ICE CREAAAAAM (and action movies)
The setting was outside this sports arena in my city. High in the sky above me was this strange set of tracks and railing, from which stuff was suspended. One of the things that was suspended was a villain in a machine. There was The Penguin (Batman Forever incarnation) who had this machine that dumped tons of soft-serve ice cream. I asked for ice cream, and then he sarcastically agreed and dumped a whole lot of it on my legs, pinning me down. Somehow I escaped and managed to fly to the railing. I started traversing it from the underside, and escaped The Penguin and his ice cream machine (wouldn't it make more sense if it was Mr. Freeze?). I went around another corner of the place, and suddenly the whole thing transformed.

The railing thing was still there, except the scene changed. The arena was a cliff wall, the ground was far below, and I was heading towards somewhere in the American West. I looked to my left and two airplanes flew by. A voice told me something I don't remember, and I kept going. Something told me to keep my legs up, and suddenly several boats started to drive by, and the scene transformed.

The cliff and railing were gone, and there was a muddy river instead of air. I rode along the river in what appeared to be something like Australia. The boats sped off and I was left with a small skiff. The river was very shallow. The skiff crashed and this monkey (apparently the "team monkey) was flung into the river. I saved the monkey, and a jeep suddenly appeared. Inside the jeep, Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid 3 version) was driving and I was trying to dry off a cardboard box, which was at 35% something.

Part 4: Yay, time for the dance
This part was very short. It was set in a castle. This part had something to do with Mario, as a transparent Luigi jumped through a decorative pattern, which had an enclosed area inside it. There was cheering and dancing- which included an obese Princess Peach. Urrrgh

And that was it. Ice cream.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 pm

A lot of the time I have dreams which involve mainly dialogue, text, and sound, and I barely remember those unless they're extra-prominent or near the end of the dream. This night had some, but anywayssss

Part 1: Brown.
There wasn't much to remember here other than Flint wielding a weapon that looked like a brown tentacley thing and the split-second appearance of Eustace's Trumpet, except he and his hazy void were brown.

Part 2: (not) Funtiems at school
I was in a math classroom at my school (which is a floor below my actual math class). There, I was naked and tried to hide under a desk. One of the English teachers told me that a bathroom was really close (which, in real life, it is), but by then it didn't matter because my clothes mysteriously reappeared. I went over to another desk in the room (which suddenly was larger), and on a laptop bag was a white tarantula.

Suddenly, the scene turned into an open hallway. There was a custodian who talked about this missing device (like a mobile fire-alarm pull). I looked in my backpack and there was a device just like it in my backpack. It tangled around my hands, but I was able to give it to the custodian, who accepted it even though it wasn't the right one. Then one of my friends' parents appeared and I talked to them.

Then it transitioned into a grocery store. There were aisles full of drinks, and it was almost like a lunch line. I walked into the line, and went out into this area. There were people in blue polo shirts preparing breaded fillets of fish and chicken. I could taste the breading in the air. I hit a dead end in the maze of stuff, and then had to walk out through a flood of the employees.

Part 3: Unborn but probably not forgotten
Once again I was at the math/science wing of the school, in front of my usual math class. There was some really weird event going on. Whatever it was, there was a pregnant woman in agony. A omnipresent script was present, which detailed the events and lines before it happened. At one instance her belly glowed red and a bas relief image of a foot appeared as she screamed. She disappeared, then a different pregnant woman in a dark blue shirt appeared, sat down in front of me, and started interrogating me, which I forgot what it was about but the script only had two lines for the whole thing.

Part 4: Typical chase dream # 12341433
Of course, I was being chased. This time, I was being chased through a tropical island forest by a horde of Pawniard. Eventually I reached a dead end by the ocean, and an old man's voice told me that I should talk to their leader. I turned around and started talking to the Pawniard. One of them jumped out and tried to slash at me, which I blocked with my hand.

And in a totally unrelated thing to all of this, a pregnant woman in a red-and-white-floral-patterned shirt sat next to me in a living room.

Yeah, a lot of this I don't remember.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:53 pm

More dreams. Yay.

Part 1: Youtube at its confusingest.
Starting off from what I remember was a Youtube video, which blended into the "real" world. The title of the video had no relation to the video whatever (It had "Slither" in the title- that movie is about a red alien slug guy thing person). There was a woman on a stretcher and a man with a LEGO octopus for a head. The scene was set in a large area in my school. Whatever happened, the video either stopped or didn't progress properly.

Part 2: This ride is soooo fun.
I remember one part, which was looking down into an area in a museum, which had something that looked like a tree or rock wall. Then I was playing some kind of horror game. Text mentioned this giant red praying mantis or something along those lines, but the game itself was like Castlevania. After going through the mansion area, it switched to the "real" world. There was a dull grey room with this arcade machine and some apparatus. It apparently was a Rayman-related ride. I went on, and the machine was like a roller coaster cart. It moved up and tipped over, and that's all it did. I had no straps into the ride, so I had to hang on. Then it reset and a little girl joined the ride.

Another part involved a hotel room and I don't know what went on there.

Part 3: Medieval Mode
This part was set in a small castle. A voice yelled something about corruption of the castle or whatever. I tried to run out of the castle courtyard, but forcefields started to be put up. Undeterred, I grabbed a Stickybomb Launcher, shot a stickybomb at the ground, and explosive-jumped over the short castle walls. I landed on the ground with a thud. I dazedly got up and spoke in excitement... and then a Sniper shot me. I respawned and the genre changed into a top-down thing. A menu appeared which explained the mechanics of arrow-shooting and arrangement of arrows and manual and automatic and it was crazy and I never managed to get the Sniper and that was it.

So, yep.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Deofol Engel Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:59 am

"Deofol cannot sleep, but I can, and do my duty and instill in him dreams" -Maker

First Dream "Code of Codes"

I start off right in a labyrinth of some sort. I'm in the middle of lockpicking a door with a 8188 and as soon as I unlock it I find bees everywhere. I closed the door and ran. Then a crazy person tried to kill me with a key when I ran into him or her, cannot tell with hood. Jumped over spiked the head hard and ran until I reached a door numbered 1290. I stared at the door and it just opened. Inside I saw a computer, but no keyboard, seemingly just a monitor. I sat down and stared at it. It asked for a passcode. I had no idea what to do so I just thought "duuuuuuuuhhhhhh" and the screen changed colors. I then saw a list of rules of sparring, manners, and how to handle science equipment. Then I saw a rule that was strange. "Don't let the weak rise, crush them." I looked at this rule for ten seconds then jumped up. I hit the ceiling which was closing on me. Before everything turned black, pictures came out before me, of someone else's life.
Deofol Engel
Deofol Engel

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:06 pm

This dream felt interconnected. Even when I woke up it continued. (also, this is from the night before)

Part 1: I WANNA FLY
Starting off from what I remember is a long, underground tunnel. In it was a strange contrpation that looked like a large bundle of sticks. It was apparently supposed to be a flying machine. I ran away from this group of annoying kids and went to the machine. I was then assisted in building it by an unknown and unseen person who I identified as my dad. After it was done, I visualized flying through the cave and through the Swiss mountainside.

Then I was in a locker room bathroom. There was only one available stall, and the barrier thing had a large gap that was low enough that I was visible. Other people were there.

But suddenly, there were zombies. They were tiny zombies, but they were everywhere and swarmed me and destroyed my flying machine. And then there was... other things that I don't want to mention.

Then I went back to said bathroom, except it was more like my own bathroom. Unaniem knocked on the door and asked for something, then went off to talk about some other unrelated thing.

Part 2: More flying!
I first remember being in some kind of courtroom or church, I don't know which. There were these ledges which were very narrow and I was trying to get down to the lowest level of the building. Then, I was in a church service, except I was in my marching band uniform. My grandma was there, and her cell phone rang, which was annoying. I then started thinking about flying again, this time over the plains. I worried that I would drop something when flying that high.

Then I was back at the bathroom. This time, the toilet was set so high that I couldn't reach it. There was a person with white-and-purple face paint and another person with some kind of white cap. Suddenly, I was in my front yard. There was this giant blob of glow-in-the-dark plastic, and that's all I remember.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 am

I'm surprised I remembered this, with this cold and all.

Part 1: RETURN OF THE CRAZY DRIVING
Yep, crazy driving again. This time, I was driving by my old elementary school, and my mom was in the car. The front seats were arranged like the European version (passenger on the left, driver on the right). I was driving on the right side of the road, though. The car was very unresponsive- I had to practically stand on the brakes to get it to think about stopping. There were no crashes, and my mom was relatively okay with the situation.

Part 2: WHERE IS MY BACKPACK
I was at a school, and trying to find my backpack. Actually, I was on the edges of a large field not too far from my school. I meant to walk all the way around said field in less than five minutes in order to find it. Obviously, that didn't work. I went to school anyways, disappointed. Thus, I went back to school. Somehow, I accidentally went to the wrong class. I stayed there anyways. There were tons of kids in that room. As I tried to make sense of the lesson (there were random letters and numbers on the board), I looked over at the wall, and there was my backpack.

Then there was some stuff I forgot.

Part 3: A night on the town
The first part of this I remember was in some kind of outlet mall. I don't really remember much, but I remember getting into a car. It must've been a really small car, because everyone in it (which was my whole family) was cramped in there. There was also something I forgot. Then, I was inside some strange place. It was one of those aromatherapy/yoga/whatever places. The person in charge (bluh, names) started giving me various scented powders. They smelled really good, and I visualized food (even though I have a cold and cannot smell).

Part 4: Slide on the slope.
Here, there was a snowboarding competition, except it was sand. There were various Fire-type Pokemon trainers and gym leaders also in this competition. I raced down the sand, and nobody really seemed to move. Then, suddenly, I couldn't move the board and everyone else rushed down. The slope then turned into a department store and I walked through the aisles, thinking about Ground/Flying types.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 am

This dream felt like it was in one large connected area. This area was a hilly valley with a lake in the center with various buildings around.

Part 1: Scavenger hunt!
Starting off the dream was what I thought was Ratchet & Clank. I felt it was a new game, referring to the fact that I had started the game in a water area or something. That didn't last long, as it continued into the main area. I walked past an old colonial-American building and was given a task. I was apparently supposed to find something. Some other stuff happened, and I went all around the place. I also encounted strange ghostly girls who wore white robes and were apparently the opposite of Endermen. Their names began with "L".

As I completed tasks and ate food, I went into this building. There were bunk beds and showers there. I investigated an empty bunk, and there was candy. I started examining the candy and started taking out tons and tons of candy, too much to hold. I went over to another bunk to examine it and other kids went to the bunk. They didn't take any, and I visalized a ghost with a mint in its mouth. More stuff happened and I went down to the lake.

Part 2: Piranha the champion
At this part, I was in a pet store. There were aquariums all around. I examined one, which was full of viperfish. There was this one that ate every single other viperfish, which was the same size of it. It swallowed them in one gulp. It slowed down as it ate more and more, to the point that the last one was able to fight back a little (none of the fish really did). At that point, I was lauded as a Pokemon champion, and everyone cheered the name of "Piranha". I went to other fish tanks, thinking of all the other Pokemon (mostly a Pignite) in my party I hadn't evolved.

And then, I was flying on a whale above that lake, everyone cheering.

If I find a Wailord, I'm totally naming it Piranha
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Part 1
Starting off, I was in this building. I walked around a sentry gun and into the other room. It had mattresses on the floor, which acted as conveyor belts. I went along the belt-mattresses and into a tunnel-like room. In the next area, there was a giant robot. I went back into the other room and transformed into Groudon. Unfortunately, I didn't know what moves to use against it.

Part 2: RACE TIEM
So I was racing. The first part of the area led up to this hotel-like area. There were words on the road that were spoken when driven over (there were tons of words crammed on the road), but were unintelligible. I missed my turn into the hotel and sheepishly backed up. I went back through the hotel, which had a tunnel through the earth. It was green and blue and all psychadelic and Mario Kart-ish. My friend was also there, and there was something weird also going on.

Part 3
This part was kinda sad. Starting off, I was at 2fort in the RED basement area. I could see Medic being kidnapped, and I repeatedly screamed "MEDIC!" but a mysterious figure came and put its hand over my mouth. There was a transition, and I was in this large hallway. There were Portal-esque laser devices and machines around. I ran through the hall and jumped down a thing. There, I encountered Lotso (Toy Story 3). Something happened, and I started crying. Some music started playing (it reminds me of a song I don't know the name of). Whatever happened next, me and Lotso hugged as tears ran down my face. I felt okay to cry.

And when I woke up, my face was dry.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Part 1: Hotels!
I don't remember much details about this place, other than the fact that it was a hotel of sorts. I remember one part though. I could see out onto a lake, and the sun was setting. I saw the reflection of that behind me.

Part 2: Dan vs. Machine
This place appeared to be set at some lakeside sand pit. There was some machinery and a dilapidated football stadium. The sky was overcast. The game was Mann Vs. Machine, and there were numerous people heading towards the bomb hatch. I was a Spy. Unfortunately, I was outnumbered and alone. All I had was an Enforcer, Sapper, and knife. I shot all the enemies I could, sapping them to keep them from getting the bomb in the hatch. At one point I died, which forced me to input console commands that killed all the robots at once. I remember at one point having to deal with a giant, black-robed human Medic. He said something (there was swearing), and I was barely able to apply the Sapper to disable him before stabbing everyone.

Later, I was flying through the air. I was trying to kill these 5 remaining robots as well as destroy some sentries. This was where the football stadium was. I fired my rocket launcher at the sentries while flying through the air, trying to find the remaining robots. I don't remember much else.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Let's see, two nights.

11/15/12
The only part I really remember is something that looked like Metroid Prime 3. The place was mechanical and glowy red. I was trying to go down a corridor that was glowing with energy. I was taking damage, and Hypermode wasn't helping. I got to the end of the tunnel, and a giant wall made of plants was in the way. I knew that I needed the Leaf Beam to get rid of it, but to my horror I realized I didn't have it. I tried running back, but I was caught in an energy surge and was thrown to the end of the room. My health drained really fast, and I paused it and muted it to try and take out most of the game over scariness. However, the game managed to override the mute as Samus died. Her helmet became gigantic for a second, then I saw a face. It was pure black and covered in growths. She had an evil face, and the growths on her face glowed bright red, and then it was over. Creepy.

Later, I tried looking through some salad (which had cheese and green beans in it) to find the Leaf Beam.

And now for tonight.

Fragment things
*I remember seeing myself with a mustache made of lines drawn on my face. It wasn't really a mustache, more like a lopsided line.
*I saw some weirdly-edited TVTropes pages that did not make sense.

The main part
From what I first remember, I was at a Frogger-esque game. It was a mini-stage. The place was a grassy valley with cows walking down paths. Some were white and some were brown. I tried to navigate the cows, running into them and dying some along the way. When I reached the end, I exited through a giant hollow tree trunk that served as a tunnel. Once I got out, I found some gems (from the original Spyro the Dragon trilogy) and collected them. There were 61 gems to collect, and I collected all of them. I went through another tunnel, and it was a different scene. It was a floating collection of mechanical spires and platforms, floating high in the sky. I started flying through the air to the place. On one large, flat platform there were seven lights, and I ground-pounded them for some reason. I flew to the next area, and there was definitely something there.

This large machine had two gyroscopic rings, and they started spinning and producing this red glow. I went into the glowy thing and was in a boss battle. The boss was a vaguely bird-like energy being with five red ball-shaped weak points dangling from it. I had a weapon that charged up to incredible levels to fire gigantic energy blasts. The boss barely attacked, and its entrance (in which giant walls of fire erupted and formed the boss) was so long that I had a fully-charged weapon, which I used to two-hit kill the thing. After it died, I was in a large temple that was partially flooded. I flew away, and that's the dream.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm

There was so much detail to these dreams.

Part 1: The Caravan
What I first remember in this dream was riding in a Jeep or van or whatever. The first part, I was riding through a jungle trail. The sky looked purplish and orange, like the sunset. Some stuff happened, and I was at a different place. It was a desert, and there was also a large refinery and military base. The sky was so choked with black smoke that I couldn't see much. A voice told me that it was hard to tell day from night at this place (though I could barely see the sun.)

Part 2: Darkness
From what I first remember, the first part was in a town. There was fire on the ground, and I went to a lakeside church. Something there happened, and I started screaming "GOD IS DEAD!" Suddenly, the place turned into a boat. It was suddenly at night, and I was on the lake. It was pitch-black. I started undoing various ropes and tossing them into the water. When I was done screaming, I looked around into the darkness. There was a girl there, and she seemed so distraught at my actions that she threw herself into the lake. The boat disappeared, and I tried to find her. I swam around the pitch-black lake, trying to find her. Nothing. I swam back to a pier, and then I saw her floating in the water, except then she was a pug. As I got back on the pier, I thought of people falling into endless pits.

Creepy.

Part 3: LittleBigPlanet
Here, I was playing some LittleBigPlanet. The first thing I remember is going through a selection of old models, which I somehow set as my character. One of them was a figure with unjoined limbs. Some playing through happened, and at the end, there were these three female characters with red, green, and blue colors.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:25 am

Part 1: STILL MOAR DRIVING
There was stuff that happened before this, but I forgot that.

Anyways, my dad was driving like a maniac. The landscape was hilly plains, and my dad frequently drove way too fast, missed turns and drove off-road, and was generally crazy, though nobody noticed and the drive felt smooth. Then he started driving up a tower. It was vaguely mechanical, light gray, and had large bricks. At that point, it turned into a racing game. We took a turn, and then there were multiple doors with Mario robots walking out of them. I took control and turned right to a giant-scale apartment. Yes, I even drove up the stairs. Once I got there, it was no longer in driving mode. The apartment was very nice-looking. I went into a penned area, where a Snifit-like creature was cleaning. I jumped on its head and ran into another room.

Part 2: Battle time!
Here, I was in the Minecraft Cave TF2 custom map (RED area, if you know what I'm talking about), fighting against two monsters. I don't really remember the first one, though it was blue and died quickly. The other one I more remembered. It was turquoise, 18 feet (5 and a half meters) tall, and consisted of a thin and flattened base connected to a large round head by a thin part of body. It had one orange eye and mouth, and its hands had cannon-like holes in the palms. I was fighting the two monsters in the Metroid Prime battle style. I fired Super Missiles at the two (I love the sound of firing a Super Missile), and one fell before I could scan it. The other one got enraged, and I fired more Super Missiles at it. I ran up the stairs of the respawn base, and then the second phase of the battle started. The place had a large balcony, and this was the site of the second phase. The monster worked its way up the stairs. It started firing fireballs from its hand as it made shockwaves by slamming its head on the balcony. It was approaching, and the Plasma Beam fire wasn't enough to do much. So I fired more Super Missiles, eventually destroying one hand and beginning the next part of the dream.

Part 3: Of Mice and Ponds
Here, I was walking around a pond. The sky was overcast. As I walked around the pond, mice started running out of cracks in the ground and plants. My mom was there, and I don't think she noticed. When I got to the other end of the pond (it was small), I saw what appeared to be a dog or cat swimming in the lake over to me.

Part 4: This looks really cool
The first part of this dream, there were several planes flying in to a parking lot of a building, and the Team NES people talking about something. Then I fell through a globe and was in a Roblox world. I went through these underground buildings and could see the sky through the corridors (which included TF2 characters). I thought this was really cool.

Part 5
This part was almost like a detective story. First, I talked to this woman. I don't remember our conversation, although I knew that the woman had a very low-cut red-and-gold shirt (with no visible cleavage, oddly). After this, I saw another person who told me that he was leaving to somewhere.

Then, I was in the place where he was, and this place was cartoony. The setting was kind of a hillside city, at a temple. A strange man dressed in weird garb had this scepter and an object. He asked his assistant to give him some ink, and he was then completely covered in ink. He moved a certain way, and his garb, scepter, and object glowed with green lines. The ink disappeared, and then he told his assistant to cover him in ink again. He moved some more in that way, and the object was swept out of his hands and transformed into a statue.

The man hit it with his scepter, and a hit counter appeared, which needed 6 hits. He did just that, and the statue exploded. The man then transformed into a Metagross. He marvelled at his new form, though he didn't have any clue of how to use his psychic powers. Then he was inside the temple. Another Metagross appeared, looking for a challenge. The man/Metagross accepted, then jumped on the other Metagross' head. Its head had a covering made of amethyst instead of the usual blue steel. He started smashing the other Metagross' head with his arms, but was then kicked off and that part of the dream ended.

Part 6 (which I don't really remember)
Here, a voice talked about... something. I don't really remember. I do remember a red fish-like spaceship flying through sewer tunnels, though.

There was a lot to this night's dreaming, yeah.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 pm

11/19/12
The first part I actually remember was at a classroom. A substitute teacher was there, and I went along the walls. As I went along the walls, it turned into a Minecraft-esque castle courtyard. I also remember going over a ridge into another area.

The next part was the only thing I really remember. I knew I had to go to the bathroom, so I checked my clock (it read 10:45). I went to the bathroom, and I tried to pee, but it sprayed absolutely everywhere.

There was another thing, this time about a weird new TVTropes page, titled "Racecar Fu". It was apparently created by this user named "nombretomado" (all this user does is update links to namespaces). I went to the user's page, and there were all sorts of comments talking about this user.

11/20/12
The only thing I really remember here is being on Bulbapedia and looking at a Pokemon. This one looked like a Horrnor, but it was dark blue, had no mask, didn't have tendrils, and was oriented with the bell facing downwards. Judging on the color of the text boxes, it had a Dark/Psychic type combination. A video popped up, and I saw Eustace's Trumpet in one of the end-of-video related vids (the colors were brighter). I immediately got out of there, but then remembered a vow I made. I shook my head and said that one could pass.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am

Part 1: Okay this is a recurring thing
Here, I was in a car. My grandma was driving, not me. She somehow managed to get out of here seat, and wasn't even focusing on driving. The car went on its own and slammed into a tunnel with guardrails on it. I freaked out, then we continued. Here, the road was actually floating above a white abyss, with no guardrails. We drove along this part, and I could see a city across the cliff. Both of us were worried about the edge.

Part 2
I don't really remember much here, other than putting a textbook on the stove (which was on).

Part 3
Here, I started in a grassy mountainy valley. There were these giant crane-like buildings everywhere. It was my goal to destroy them. I looked around, trying to find a weak point for a while. After some searching, I found these large green power cell thingies, which I shot to blow up. I blew up one crane thing, then ran off as the pieces started raining down. I went to another building, and there was a different building also there. I went to the patio of the building, and there were several people there. I talked to a Scyther who was there, and I went off to blow up some more stuff. After I blew up another thing, I was teleported to a new realm, which had lots of purple and I don't remember any more.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Part 1: Zombies!
Here, I was on the side of a mountain. I rushed over to this base some people were building. I was an Engineer, and was wearing a ring and a grey sweatshirt. When I got there, I built a sentry and got out my Wrangler. There was a city off to the distance. The sky was overcast. I looked towards the city, and there was a horde of old people approaching. I fired at them with a wrangled sentry, but it did absolutely nothing. I suddenly was at the bottom of the mountain, and the horde was fast approaching. I tried to run up the hill, but the horde approached fast. I heard that it was the end of the world and people were spending all the money they could. No matter what happened, I couldn't outrun the horde.

Part 2:And then rabbits.
I vaguely remember something. Very vague, as I barely remember.

But then there was the part I remember. I was in my back yard, and was by the fence on the eastern side of my backyard. Instead of concrete, it was grass. Here, there was an pen with a small cage and a bowl of water. In this pen was a rabbit. It was tan. It was in its cage (which was waaay to small for it). Suddenly, it escaped. I tried to grab it, but it slipped away every time and escaped through the fence. I was worried about it getting lost and my dad being furious. I went though that part of the fence, and there was a second fence behind that one. The rabbit was there. I looked to my left, and there was a huge tabby-colored rabbit sitting there. This time, I was able to catch my rabbit. I set it back in its pen and went to another pen. This one had a baby panda in it, and there was something that talked about baby pandas.

And that was it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

There was a lot to this dream.

Part 1:The Run
In the first part, I was running down a corridor towards the camera. There were all these hallucinations and weird objects around. The ground was sand. After a while of running, I was running in the opposite direction through a desert temple hall. There were all these brown ghosts with cannon-arms floating around. I was on a timer and trying to get through the place. However, I got knocked down and couldn't make it out in time. I went into the main lobby, where there was pizza. I tried to take one of the huge slices and kept trying, then a teacher told me to just take the whole dang box.

Part 2:The Zoo
I was outside the building of the zoo. I think the sky was overcast again. This was on a hill that loomed over a larger building. The hill had an exhibit in it and appeared to be of the TF2 desert style. I looked in the wireframe and saw owls. Lots of them. And they all started to stare at me. After a while, I turned back and my sister was there. I noticed that there was a little brown bird on her shoulder.

There must be something symbolic here.

Part 3:Vacation!
Starting here, we were in the car. My grandma was also there. We were driving along a desert highway, and then we reached a cliff. There was a road leading up to it just floating in the air and had large chunks taken out of it. It was angled nearly vertical and was curved, but my dad ignored that and gunned it. We drove over this ledge. When I got to the top, I was no longer in the car. Instead, I was looking out into the sunset. I could see a beach/mountainside city and the ocean. I started running down these sandstone ledges (I was wearing sweapants). I noticed the fact that I didn't have my laptop and worried that I wouldn't be able to talk to the other people.

As I was running, I suddenly was in an old buildng. I went around and tried to find things, then noticed somebody on a computer. More and more people started appearing. I thought about something, then went to a barracks-type place. These other people were taking these objects that looked like clarinet cases off the shelves. I started trying to find my own.

I don't really remember the next part, but I do remember finding a puzzle.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum