Team Never-Ending Story HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Team Never-Ending Story HQ on your social bookmarking website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oy. Saying hello.

Go down

Oy. Saying hello. Empty Oy. Saying hello.

Post by Claris Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:29 am

Okay. Introductions.
...I hate introductions. Nervewracking things. Regardless...

I'm Galax. If you don't like that name, I'm also called Juno and Migit. No, I'm not called Migit because I'm short (I'm 6ft), I'm called Migit because I had a RAmar (RAnger Human Male) on a game called Phantasy Star Online (PSO). Blue Burst, to be specific. I named him Migitgun because...well, he was the minimum height and used guns. Whaddya expect? Other than that, nicknames from the above are Gal, Graax, Miti, Mitigun, Littleman, and Jeneral. The last one is the only nickname anyone made up for me when I ran with the name Juno. Also, I should note that I created that character on PSUniverse -before- the preggo chick movie came out. By months, as a matter of fact. And that I named him after the final boss of the first Megaman Legends.

Other things, let's see...

I like words; I have social anxiety; I initially made an account to try and help Meta with his NES character, with which I failed miserably and was of no use at all; I stayed on because I like the chatbox and it's more active than the AToL: IV wiki chatbox and the Ushi no Tane chatbox combined.

I won't be joining NES. Due to a bit of history with RPs, I no longer do so. I also absolutely refuse to disclose the events that led to this decision, as it hits extremely close to home to even IMPLY that it even happened - that is to say, it's a terribly painful memory that I cannot drag up, much less talk about, without almost crying. It's just...a self-forbidden subject.

I read a lot. I'm eagerly awaiting the next Heroes of Olympus book by Rick Riordan, as well as Day 3 of the Kingkiller Chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, titled The Doors of Stone. I got the Relic Master books for Christmas - all four of them...and I finished them in two and a half days. I would have been faster, but we were in the car for five hours, so I opted to put on headphones and listen to music for most of the trip. Otherwise, I was leveling in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

For reference, however...When I first picked up The Wise Man's Fear, I read 300 pages in an hour and a half. The Relic Master series (quadrology? Is it a Saga by this point? I don't know if there's another word for a four-book series) was roughly 200 to 300 pages per book, and they were in pairs for the set I got (like with the Seventh Tower series, putting three books in to one thick one each). Roughly 1,000 pages total. Just edging in to two days.

Other than that, I also sing. Not often, due to the fact that I'm only really comfortable singing when alone, and...Well I'm never really alone. I also game. I have a special love of Harvest Moon and Phantasy Star. Phantasy Star introduced me to online gaming with PSO Episode I&II for the Xbox. Harvest Moon introduced me to peaceful, open-ended gameplay with Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town.

However...as great as both of those are, I also fell in love with Megaman Battle Network.

WARNING: GEEKOUT BELOW. Not exactly relevant, lengthy, and only typed because I can't resist. Feel free to skip it.

Spoiler:

Okay, with that out of the way...Hi. I'm Galax. Don't call me Galaxy or we're going to have a problem.
Claris
Claris

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum