Team Never-Ending Story HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Team Never-Ending Story HQ on your social bookmarking website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

+2
Impromptu
dancnbna
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

Post by dancnbna Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:25 am

Part 1: STILL MOAR DRIVING
There was stuff that happened before this, but I forgot that.

Anyways, my dad was driving like a maniac. The landscape was hilly plains, and my dad frequently drove way too fast, missed turns and drove off-road, and was generally crazy, though nobody noticed and the drive felt smooth. Then he started driving up a tower. It was vaguely mechanical, light gray, and had large bricks. At that point, it turned into a racing game. We took a turn, and then there were multiple doors with Mario robots walking out of them. I took control and turned right to a giant-scale apartment. Yes, I even drove up the stairs. Once I got there, it was no longer in driving mode. The apartment was very nice-looking. I went into a penned area, where a Snifit-like creature was cleaning. I jumped on its head and ran into another room.

Part 2: Battle time!
Here, I was in the Minecraft Cave TF2 custom map (RED area, if you know what I'm talking about), fighting against two monsters. I don't really remember the first one, though it was blue and died quickly. The other one I more remembered. It was turquoise, 18 feet (5 and a half meters) tall, and consisted of a thin and flattened base connected to a large round head by a thin part of body. It had one orange eye and mouth, and its hands had cannon-like holes in the palms. I was fighting the two monsters in the Metroid Prime battle style. I fired Super Missiles at the two (I love the sound of firing a Super Missile), and one fell before I could scan it. The other one got enraged, and I fired more Super Missiles at it. I ran up the stairs of the respawn base, and then the second phase of the battle started. The place had a large balcony, and this was the site of the second phase. The monster worked its way up the stairs. It started firing fireballs from its hand as it made shockwaves by slamming its head on the balcony. It was approaching, and the Plasma Beam fire wasn't enough to do much. So I fired more Super Missiles, eventually destroying one hand and beginning the next part of the dream.

Part 3: Of Mice and Ponds
Here, I was walking around a pond. The sky was overcast. As I walked around the pond, mice started running out of cracks in the ground and plants. My mom was there, and I don't think she noticed. When I got to the other end of the pond (it was small), I saw what appeared to be a dog or cat swimming in the lake over to me.

Part 4: This looks really cool
The first part of this dream, there were several planes flying in to a parking lot of a building, and the Team NES people talking about something. Then I fell through a globe and was in a Roblox world. I went through these underground buildings and could see the sky through the corridors (which included TF2 characters). I thought this was really cool.

Part 5
This part was almost like a detective story. First, I talked to this woman. I don't remember our conversation, although I knew that the woman had a very low-cut red-and-gold shirt (with no visible cleavage, oddly). After this, I saw another person who told me that he was leaving to somewhere.

Then, I was in the place where he was, and this place was cartoony. The setting was kind of a hillside city, at a temple. A strange man dressed in weird garb had this scepter and an object. He asked his assistant to give him some ink, and he was then completely covered in ink. He moved a certain way, and his garb, scepter, and object glowed with green lines. The ink disappeared, and then he told his assistant to cover him in ink again. He moved some more in that way, and the object was swept out of his hands and transformed into a statue.

The man hit it with his scepter, and a hit counter appeared, which needed 6 hits. He did just that, and the statue exploded. The man then transformed into a Metagross. He marvelled at his new form, though he didn't have any clue of how to use his psychic powers. Then he was inside the temple. Another Metagross appeared, looking for a challenge. The man/Metagross accepted, then jumped on the other Metagross' head. Its head had a covering made of amethyst instead of the usual blue steel. He started smashing the other Metagross' head with his arms, but was then kicked off and that part of the dream ended.

Part 6 (which I don't really remember)
Here, a voice talked about... something. I don't really remember. I do remember a red fish-like spaceship flying through sewer tunnels, though.

There was a lot to this night's dreaming, yeah.

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Realm of Impossibility (dreams thread)

Post by dancnbna Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:58 pm

11/19/12
The first part I actually remember was at a classroom. A substitute teacher was there, and I went along the walls. As I went along the walls, it turned into a Minecraft-esque castle courtyard. I also remember going over a ridge into another area.

The next part was the only thing I really remember. I knew I had to go to the bathroom, so I checked my clock (it read 10:45). I went to the bathroom, and I tried to pee, but it sprayed absolutely everywhere.

There was another thing, this time about a weird new TVTropes page, titled "Racecar Fu". It was apparently created by this user named "nombretomado" (all this user does is update links to namespaces). I went to the user's page, and there were all sorts of comments talking about this user.

11/20/12
The only thing I really remember here is being on Bulbapedia and looking at a Pokemon. This one looked like a Horrnor, but it was dark blue, had no mask, didn't have tendrils, and was oriented with the bell facing downwards. Judging on the color of the text boxes, it had a Dark/Psychic type combination. A video popped up, and I saw Eustace's Trumpet in one of the end-of-video related vids (the colors were brighter). I immediately got out of there, but then remembered a vow I made. I shook my head and said that one could pass.

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:02 am

Part 1: Okay this is a recurring thing
Here, I was in a car. My grandma was driving, not me. She somehow managed to get out of here seat, and wasn't even focusing on driving. The car went on its own and slammed into a tunnel with guardrails on it. I freaked out, then we continued. Here, the road was actually floating above a white abyss, with no guardrails. We drove along this part, and I could see a city across the cliff. Both of us were worried about the edge.

Part 2
I don't really remember much here, other than putting a textbook on the stove (which was on).

Part 3
Here, I started in a grassy mountainy valley. There were these giant crane-like buildings everywhere. It was my goal to destroy them. I looked around, trying to find a weak point for a while. After some searching, I found these large green power cell thingies, which I shot to blow up. I blew up one crane thing, then ran off as the pieces started raining down. I went to another building, and there was a different building also there. I went to the patio of the building, and there were several people there. I talked to a Scyther who was there, and I went off to blow up some more stuff. After I blew up another thing, I was teleported to a new realm, which had lots of purple and I don't remember any more.

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Part 1: Zombies!
Here, I was on the side of a mountain. I rushed over to this base some people were building. I was an Engineer, and was wearing a ring and a grey sweatshirt. When I got there, I built a sentry and got out my Wrangler. There was a city off to the distance. The sky was overcast. I looked towards the city, and there was a horde of old people approaching. I fired at them with a wrangled sentry, but it did absolutely nothing. I suddenly was at the bottom of the mountain, and the horde was fast approaching. I tried to run up the hill, but the horde approached fast. I heard that it was the end of the world and people were spending all the money they could. No matter what happened, I couldn't outrun the horde.

Part 2:And then rabbits.
I vaguely remember something. Very vague, as I barely remember.

But then there was the part I remember. I was in my back yard, and was by the fence on the eastern side of my backyard. Instead of concrete, it was grass. Here, there was an pen with a small cage and a bowl of water. In this pen was a rabbit. It was tan. It was in its cage (which was waaay to small for it). Suddenly, it escaped. I tried to grab it, but it slipped away every time and escaped through the fence. I was worried about it getting lost and my dad being furious. I went though that part of the fence, and there was a second fence behind that one. The rabbit was there. I looked to my left, and there was a huge tabby-colored rabbit sitting there. This time, I was able to catch my rabbit. I set it back in its pen and went to another pen. This one had a baby panda in it, and there was something that talked about baby pandas.

And that was it.

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 pm

There was a lot to this dream.

Part 1:The Run
In the first part, I was running down a corridor towards the camera. There were all these hallucinations and weird objects around. The ground was sand. After a while of running, I was running in the opposite direction through a desert temple hall. There were all these brown ghosts with cannon-arms floating around. I was on a timer and trying to get through the place. However, I got knocked down and couldn't make it out in time. I went into the main lobby, where there was pizza. I tried to take one of the huge slices and kept trying, then a teacher told me to just take the whole dang box.

Part 2:The Zoo
I was outside the building of the zoo. I think the sky was overcast again. This was on a hill that loomed over a larger building. The hill had an exhibit in it and appeared to be of the TF2 desert style. I looked in the wireframe and saw owls. Lots of them. And they all started to stare at me. After a while, I turned back and my sister was there. I noticed that there was a little brown bird on her shoulder.

There must be something symbolic here.

Part 3:Vacation!
Starting here, we were in the car. My grandma was also there. We were driving along a desert highway, and then we reached a cliff. There was a road leading up to it just floating in the air and had large chunks taken out of it. It was angled nearly vertical and was curved, but my dad ignored that and gunned it. We drove over this ledge. When I got to the top, I was no longer in the car. Instead, I was looking out into the sunset. I could see a beach/mountainside city and the ocean. I started running down these sandstone ledges (I was wearing sweapants). I noticed the fact that I didn't have my laptop and worried that I wouldn't be able to talk to the other people.

As I was running, I suddenly was in an old buildng. I went around and tried to find things, then noticed somebody on a computer. More and more people started appearing. I thought about something, then went to a barracks-type place. These other people were taking these objects that looked like clarinet cases off the shelves. I started trying to find my own.

I don't really remember the next part, but I do remember finding a puzzle.

dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 am

There was plenty to this dream, as well.

Part 1
The first part I really remember is being in my living room and attacking this deer-like enemy. I rushed over to my mom, who was lying on the floor. She asked for me to kill her with this strike to the neck that would kill instantly. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Then I remember following a wizard through this strange castle.

Part 2: Coffee gas
I think I was at the school here. There was a sink (my sink, I think) in this room. I tried to use the faucet, but it started pouring out coffee instead. I was convinced that I was putting the coffee in the sink, and that was what was causing all this. I turned around, and the room was filled with black gas. This gas, however, was lighter than air and all settled on the floor. I thought it was the coffee. I picked up some gas in my hands, which just settled back on the ground. My chemistry teacher came in and made no big deal about the whole thing, then gave me my homework.

For the rest of the night, there were only some things that I vaguely remembered.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Part 1: DON'T OR HE'LL WRECK IT
I don't really remember a lot, except for the part where I went into what appeared to be a garage that overlooked a cliff. I saw some people there, one of which included Wreck-it Ralph. There was this really tall person there, who I knew was a fake. I started yelling this, then somebody tried to stop me and told me to not provoke Ralph. I saw a tree at that point.

Part 2: Dan's Video Game Adventure again
Here, the place appeared to be made of cake and candy. It was in 2D. It had lots of caves and ledges, and the color scheme was yellow and pink. I went through the place, trying to find 20 red coins. I eventually managed to find this area with lots of yellow blocks and a castle-like background. I think I may have transformed into something to go through this area. At the end of said area, there were these multiple corridors with all these cakes and candies. There was a large sign displaying the values of said sweets. I was trying to figure out the value of each item, when I was transported into a totally different area.

This area was completely gray, and was a room full of large cubes. I turned on my X-ray vision to find these blocks which I could pull out of the wall with a lasso to jump on. As I was navigating this room, Merasmus was talking about something. I fell down once, then went back up.

After some time here, I went back to the sugary area. This one was filled with water, and had a large section right down the middle with no water. I was controlling a Magikarp. I tried to get it to swim to the other side of the room, but it started evolving instead. It evolved into... a blue Magikarp. Ripoff.

Part 3: School funtiems
Here, I was at a totally different school. I was supposed to be disguised and with their marching band to play their stuff. I went around a large open area with a skylight. The colors were red and yellow. This group of kids started moving, so I pulled out a Medi-Gun and started healing everybody. Then something else happened, then I was in the mountains. They were green, and I could see for miles.

That is it.

Also, second page. Woo.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 pm

This night's dreams seemed really worrisome to me...

Part 1: THE BUGS
I only really remember from this part a strange new bug. It was large (about the size of your hand) and black. It looked like some sort of stick bug or weta cricket. It had these small red frills on the back of its head. This bug was crawling on somebody's face, and they didn't seem to notice.

Part 2
This part seemed to partly be in a house of some kind. All I really remember is a plushie Chestburster appearing from a teddy bear, but then there was a vivid and violent part. I don't know what happened before, but I saw a man jump out of a spaceship into deep space. After some time of floating (and a censor box appearing for no reason), he pulled out a submachine gun and shot himself with it. Then credits appeared, along with floating glops.

Part 3: Cave adventuring and more weirdness
Here, I was travelling into a Zelda-ish cave/dungeon. I needed a lantern, so I used a light spell on a flame-covered bat, which turned it into a lantern. Inside the dungeon, I moved some crates to reach a higher area. In this area, there was a lava pit and two movable blocks. I had a staff with a sword attached to it. I tried to figure out how to move each block so that something would happen, but wasn't able to.

Then, I saw what appeared to be some sort of burlap cloth, with a snake attached to it. That came back later. Anyways, there was this kid who injured his knee. There was a very small wound, but it started acting up. The skin on his knee started pulsating strangely, and these people put the cloth over his face. They then cut it off where his face would be, and his head was suddenly replaced with Mitt Romney's head (or Arnold Schwarzenegger, I'm not sure).

There might have been something involving my pool, I don't really know.

Part 4: Conflict
First, I remember seeing the horoscope in my paper, except they were all strangely-arranged and had bizarre names.

Then, I was in my kitchen. I was yelling at this strange figure. Suddenly, it grabbed a pot of macaroni and cheese that was cooking on the stove and threw it at my face. I held up a skillet to block it, then threw some cooking sloppy joes at this figure, burning them. The figure started running away, and I chased them outside. It was pitch-black outside. I ran at the figure, brandishing the skillet as a weapon (which felt very heavy).

I felt in this dream as if I was actually attacking somebody I knew...

After that, I was in the downtown of my home city. I saw Impromptu and Ery leaving by hot air balloon in some icy alcove that suddenly appeared. I told Flint I was leaving, and he never noticed (this was on the chat, by the way). I then started walking along the sidewalk, trying to think of how I would get home.

And that's it. I just don't feel right about this night's dreams...
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:13 pm

This night was better than the night before.

Part 1: The Museum
This place looked partly like a museum and partly like a grocery store. I remember going down the stairs and seeing some people trying to break down a wall. I assisted them, and entered a whole new area. I went through this place, saw a lake outside, and went down more stairs. There was the meat portion of the grocery store, and there was Groudon rampaging in there. I went to some other places here, then saw an elevator shaft. The top of the shaft was right under this nearby ramp. I thought about what would happen if somebody got trapped in the shaft and crushed by the car (gruesome, yeah).

Part 2: LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Starting off, I was in a video game world. I was running along a nighttime mountainside ledge and jumping up the rocks. Then I went into a cave. Here, I had these strange girls try to get me into their group, and I would forget something so I would have to go into this bunker that was deep underground several times. After some of this, I was in a gravel parking lot. There were several groups of people there. I yelled "LET THE GAMES BEGIN" and some random person said "And may the odds be ever in your favor."

There was also something about a giant Medic.

Part 3: Dan vs. Machine
Here, I was at a beach at a jungle island. There were several wooden structures and a path leading to the jungle. I was destroying hordes of Soldier robots that were heading towards the path. I rocket jumped around the place, killing them all. There was one Soldier robot that was still in the water, so I tried to rocket-jump to it and kill it with a frying pan mid-flight. Unfortunately, I missed and landed in the water. I turned paralyzed. Suddenly, I was in what appeared to be a metallic warehouse, except flooded. I really had to use a lot of my strength to pull myself out of the water, everything feeling really heavy, I pulled myself onto a box, and that was the end of it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Not much excitement here.

Part 1
All I remember from this place is being at the parking lot of a factory. The sky was overcast. (why is that such a recurring theme?) I could see these strange posts, and it was obvious that these were just altered names of the Team NES members.

Part 2
First, I remember driving up an entrance ramp to a highway, except there were no guardrails on either side and I think my grandma was driving. We got onto the highway, and could see a city plaza a short ways away.

Part 3
I was driving by a river, which had all these kids by it. I went over to a parking lot, and I think there involved pizza.

Also, there was something involving mass-produced clones of Kim-Jong Il that cost $7 apiece.

Part 4
Here, I was in my room. I had some kind of NERF gun, which was blue and orange and was break-action. I fired two shots, and then the gun jammed. I tried to open the action, but the whole gun burst into pieces. One portion of it emitted smoke, and another part launched a laptop on my bed. I looked at it, and it was my cousin's laptop, which had apparently been left at home.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 pm

And finally I had a night I remembered.

Part 1
The first part, I was in some kind of building, on the balcony. There was somebody rampaging (The Hulk?), and I tried to get away by sliding down a tube. I couldn't fit down very well and was afraid I'd get stuck. Then, I was at a lake. I was with a Scout group or something, and there was this very tall playground structure. I climbed up it (it was at least a hundred- or two hundred- feet tall) and could see a long ways away. I could see rolling hills past the lake basin. There was also a very large cloud of insects. I went down rather fast and was back on the ground. There, I was attacked by bloodsucking gnats which struck with pretty good force. I then started flailing around to try and not be bitten. Then, I started looking for Impromptu's mom. I didn't know what name to ask for, though. After that, I was listening to a recording of my own voice, although it was playing through headphones.

Part 2: AND MY LEGO
Here, I was in some kind of building. It was a tower by a gloomy lake, although it was more modern and had glass walls. I went around the tower, which was split into three sections. I started in Section 2. Section 3 appeared to be a pavilion. Section 1 was a tavern with glass windows. I went there and triggered some kind of cutscene with the Lord of the Rings characters. After that, I went to another section, which was a bunch of elevators. The crew (which consisted of about five people and me) all crowded into the elevator. I think we were supposed to enter a LEGO video game world, but instead we entered another dream.

Part 3: Dan's grocery store adventure
Starting off, none of the characters from the previous dream showed up. Instead, I was in a grocery store. I got to see a demonstration of some other video game, which was a racing game that contained a bunch of old cartoon characters (and a purple ghost, for some reason). The screenshots showed a snowy mountain racecourse.

There was other stuff, but I forgot that and yeh.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:09 am

Man, there was a lot to this dream.

Part 1
I kept seeing this thing that talked about... something that involved item layouts, and I don't really remember. I also saw all these Fakemon- mainly what looked like an orange Gastrodon/Shellos, a conglomeration of various creatures, and a Mew which wore an orange shield as armor. My teacher yelled at me, though.

Part 2: WE'RE GOING DRIVING AGAIN
Here, I was outside some building, near a forest grove. I got in a car, and my parents started driving. They drove up to the top of the building and all around the place. Then we got onto a standalone building, and I got stuck up there. I tried to get down, and my mom told me to take my shoe and hold it up to my face to be safe when jumping down. My left shoe was covered in dirt, so I used the other one.

Part 3
First, I was at my grandparents' house. We talked about something, then I found something on the ground. It was a large red game screen, and had The Binding of Isaac ready to play. I got it, then looked at it. There was a save select screen of all these non-Isaac people, some of which were on fire or were against these stone walls. I didn't really play it, though, as I pressed "start" and went to a game select screen. All of the game things had a bunch of Pookas (Dig-Dug).

Part 4
First, I was driving down a street. There were these people for a breast-cancer awareness thing, although I looked down the next street and saw a large pink house. I turned down another street, and there were two large middle schools right next to each other (my city has two different middle school buildings, one for each grade). I went over to what looked like a motel room, and my dad opened a window for me to get in. I looked around the place and saw some books and the usual motel stuff.

Part 5
And the last part, I was in my bathroom, although the toilet was black. I was firing a rocket launcher at the toilet, and a cooldown bar was displayed on the side (although it didn't really matter).
And that's all I really remember.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Part 1
The first part I really remember was obtaining Pokemon White 2 (and a black DS). There was also travelling, but I only really remember going down a road in a bus, and the people that were at this one place all waved at me.

Also, I found what appeared to be a ball of dough with several colored sections in my sister's room. I started rolling it around until I remembered that it was my sister's art project once.

Part 2
I remember this part more. First, I was travelling along a craggy yellow-green cliffside. I looked at this object that was on the ground (it looked like some sort of lock with a bolt sticking out of it, maybe). I looked up and scanned this powerup that was up on a cliff, and suddenly a bunch of Metroids appeared. They were large and a solid dark red. They started phasing out of the walls and chased me. I fired with my beam, and instinctively switched to the X-ray Visor, although I didn't have the Nova Beam to be able to one-hit kill them. There were too many of them, so I ran out to a lift, shooting some along the way. A voice told me to not activate this certain lift with them around.

Then, I was in a different format. It was a turn-based RPG in 3D, with about five characters. The opponent was a purple machine. The group attacked it for a short time, then I think the dog (who was in sci-fi armor) scanned it and found its weakness was chandeliers and pickup trucks. So, our team commenced dropping chandeliers and summoning pickup trucks to strike it with from nowhere. The machine managed to take down a few people before going down.

After that, I was on what appeared to be a runway, still on the area prior to this. I had an inventory/upgrade/shop screen open, and looked at my stuff. There was this one thing that I hadn't purchased, which looked like a green jetpack. I also looked at the other purchased items, which included a car.

That was it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:02 pm

And now I finally remember some dreams.

Part 1
The first thing I really remember is going to this restaurant with these three old women. I don't really know what happened there.

I also remember thinking about mountain climbing, then suddenly being on a snowy mountainside and dragging a sled. It must've been a really high mountain, as there were no other tall mountains for hundreds of miles.

And there was also what looked like a really weird version of one of my dogs- almost like a fusion between him, a moose, and a giraffe. He made weird faces.

Part 2
First, I ended up in a small enclosed space with two doors- one of which was marked with a triangle and the other with a square. I touched the doors multiple times until I teleported into a new area. The place looked like it would belong in TF2. It was a wooden building with several walkways and tiers, along with chain-link fences. I was a Spy. I went along one of the ramps, getting away from a sentry that was being built. I stabbed a Demoman and encountered a second one by the fence. At that moment, an announcer (not the TF2 one) started talking. All of a sudden, the announcer started screaming (it was the audio from the famous "wombo combo" video) and I missed my backstab, losing my disguise.

After I respawned, I was back at the two doors. I opened one of them and was in an apartment. There were various objects strewn about, and I could hear the Spy say "kill me" (which was followed with "later"). The whole place seemed to shake slightly, almost as if I was standing on a moving bus. I went into an area and found another area. It was larger, covered in blue tiles, and had a wide staircase leading downstairs. As I got out, the place started shaking wildly and I fell down. Somebody came out and started looking around, but they weren't looking for me. My band teacher did come out, though.

Then, I was still there, but a concession stand had suddenly appeared. I got up and into the line, where I looked at the fare. One item had a weird name with swearing in its name. Then, the McDonald's jingle played, and I squeaked a squeaky toy to the last two notes of the jingle.

And zat was it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:56 am

Part 1
The only part I remember up to this point is being in a driveway. My dad had this LEGO car which was supposed to have a LEGO chipmunk/squirrel inside it to unlock a bonus level or whatever. I think the car was mint-green.

Part 2
First, I was in what appeared to be a Wipeout-style thing. Here, I accidentally walked in the wrong way to the first room, which was full of I think conveyors. I didn't want to participate, so I went to another room and sat in a couch to observe everything. The place was a bunch of structures on top of water. Apparently the first person's goal was to "assassinate the king." I didn't really watch, and an old lady came over and wouldn't leave me alone. Later, I started walking into this different room, which was filled with puzzles and strategy guides. I walked back, then that's all I remember in detail.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Part 1: Desert funtiems
The first part I remember (there was stuff before, but I forgot) was at a desert canyon of sorts. I was at a river, which was running low. There were these people who were throwing bottles of water into the river to try and do something to it. After some time of watching this, I headed back to the entrance, which had more grass and some wooden logs for a fence. There were these white cats which started following me.

There was also this part where I was in my backyard, and I saw two cocks (ahem, male birds) fighting. One looked kinda like an Unfezant, and the other was a fusion between a rooster and peacock.

Part 2: Down the lazy river
Here, I was riding down what appeared to be a river in the sky. The sky was blue and had some clouds. I was sleepily riding on a yellow piece of plastic as it flowed down the river. And after that, I was in a room where something may have happened.

Part 3: Dan goes to... church?
Here, I was at the church I (used) to go to. Except it was more like a stage play. It was really weird, had a bunch of flashy lights, and the old pastor was there instead of the new one. T'was strange.

Part 4: Dan's Video Game Adventure again
Here, the area was a side-scrolling, large area. There were multiple layers of colored blocks which made up the place. I started by walking around the (2D) place, only to be blocked by some barriers. I went up the layers and somehow managed to turn into a Robloxian. And I hit another thing which turned my limbs orange and body blue (and shrunk my form). After going through some more areas, I hit a switch that removed the barriers, and went into this large, main area. This was a boss fight against what appeared to be a blue machine that flipped over and had spikes on it. It was also piloted by Sonic. I don't remember how I defeated it, but when I did, I was transported to a new area.

This place was a bunch of objects suspended in a black void. There was a large ship and spinning things among them. I looked around a bit, then tried navigating them. I think it was a glitch, but I then was transported back to the back end of the ship. I don't think I managed to navigate them all.

And the last part, I was sliding down a large slide, which was a stone tunnel. I sped down past the other racers, and at the end I held out my arms to slow down (I was sliding on my belly) and then exited out into a collesseum-ish area.

And zat is it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Finally, I remembered some dreams.

Part 1
The first of anything I really remember is being at my grandma's house. I was sitting in a chair and watching the news, and my grandfather told me that "Allison" had won something.

Then, I saw what appeared to be a white cat stuck in a wall. The room behind it had floors that were on fire, and some of the wall was singed, revealing gaps in the wall.

And there was also a subplot about my laptop or something.

[b]Part 2: School funtiems
I was at my school, obviously. I was told that I needed to retrieve something, and went down these stairs (which don't exist in real life). My voice was different. When I got down there, there was this really long corridor that was sharply angled. There were two teachers at the other end. One of them told me that what I was looking for was somewhere else, and I needed to go back. I could see a basin out the glass door.

Not much, yeah.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Still not much here, but there's something.

Part 1: Pet store funtiems
Here, I was obviously at a pet store. I went over to a rodent tank (whatever it's called), and all the rabbits, mice, and guinea pigs started making noise. There might've been a green snake there.

Part 2
I may remember a thing about being at a campgrounds, but that isn't really relevant.

What I do remember is going against a boss in a top-down SHMUP. The boss was a red spaceship with I think a face. I attacked it, then switched to a new ship, which was a Crobat that was waaaaay too fast to control.

Then I was trying to slice along these paths to destroy a giant four-armed mechanical-looking thing. Then there was a cake which looked like one of those weird artist doll things.

That wasn't much, but yeah.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:09 am

This night was interesting.

Part 1: No party today
Starting off, I left for my grandma's house because I didn't want to eat pizza with my sister. I somehow managed to get there, but I didn't remember how and I was covered in gravel and only wearing swim trunks. I went inside to look at all the things, and the place was definitely different. Then my dad came in. He really wanted me to stop and go eat pizza. I told him "no" and to go away, which promptly initiated Rage Mode. It wasn't much, but then I got away and spilled a liquid on a bed, which I didn't know what it was. Then, I saw this strange device. It was a ring-shaped device that produced a flame. However, this flame was huge and fireball-y and it kept getting bigger with each flash, which worried me.

Part 2: Bear antics
Here, I was in a forest along with a group of others. We all had assault rifles with spherical-looking ammo drums, and the target was a bear. We all opened fire on the thing as it ran up a slope, but that didn't faze it. Then, a mechanical walkway thing appeared, and the bear jumped on that. It used hypnotic eyes, and I turned away from it (there was a concrete building behind us). Then, it told us to go and find this object. I started running along the walkway, encountered my friend, and obtained what looked like a purple LEGO car.

Then I went into the large building and found some thing that compared the stability of two building-block brands' go-kart rides or something.

And that is all.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:24 am

And I still remember stuff.

Part 1: Thinking with portals
Starting back as far as I remember, I was in a backyard. There was a group of kids, one of which I identified as Zim. (he looked strange, though. Kinda reddish skin and a funny-looking head.) They had this small inflatable tube, which they were trying to cut chunks out of to put something in. Apparently, they had created a portal of some kind. They explained the mechanics of it, and then I tried to create my own. It didn't really work.

There was also a newspaper column which talked about Pokemon (and some weird adjective in there, as well).

Part 2: A day on the town
I first remember going through an old city plaza and towards the back alleys. There were these giant cardboard objects which were giant arcade game systems. I remember a blue and yellow one. I spent most of the time just going through whatever there was, which I don't remember.

I think somehow my facial hair spontaneously regenerated.

Part 3: GETITOFFGETITOFF
Here, I was in my backyard again. I was by the tree in my backyard and walking eastward, when I felt movement on my back, under my shirt. I froze in fear, because I figured it was a wasp. A person there told me to smash it, and I managed to smash whatever it was, but my arms were very heavy. A picture appeared, which told me the thing was some kind of weird insect larva.

And yeah.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:12 am

Part 1
The first part I really remember is going on a tram of some sort, where this omnipresent conductor gave me directions. There might've been some stuff in between events, but what I really remember is going through a train station of sorts. I turned left, and there were a whole lot of wall calendars as I went through these doors into what looked like an outdoor garden. I looked through all the produce there, noticing what looked like a large carrot-shaped potato floating in water. The omnipresent voice started yelling, and I put the thing back.

Part 2
This part apparently took place in a flashback. I was fighting against a strange oversized yappy dog. I was battling it SSBB-style. The place I was fighting was a large house. So the dog charged at me and I dodged it, and then it started breathing fire. I got to the other end of the room, and started shooting PK Fire (which acted like PK Flash) at it. It collapsed, so I spammed that attack until it was almost down. Then I grabbed the Master Sword and did a jumping slash against it (from a different angle), which ended the battle.

I was outside, and this woman thanked me. A narration told me that there were five of these dogs that were defeated, and it took place over three years.

(100th post, yay)
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:26 am

Part 1
The farthest part I still remember is being in a Metroid Prime-esque battle against some jellyfish-looking thing that created large, slow-moving shockwaves that killed me once (and shut off the game system immediately, oddly).

The first real thing I remember is being in some sort of chemistry lab. I drank from an eyedropper and freaked out about that. Then I headed to some weird apparatus. It looked like a large red sphere with playground equipment attached to it. I tried to go up this spiraling ladder thing, but it was too small for me and it took forever (and the chemistry teacher started coming up). When I finally made it up there, there was this group of students who were linking arms around the sphere, and so I joined. We then started to rotate all over the sphere, it was crazy. Then, when I got down, I had to figure out... something that involved measuring smashed blueberries, and the teacher got impatient at me for taking so slow.

Part 2
This part was kinda trippy. The narration didn't really make sense, but what I did see was an organic place, with red fluid background and these long yellowish chains. There was also a sheep and lamb, but that was not in the same place.

Part 3
So, after all that, I was at what looked a large open area with a rainbow-colored and tall house. My trigonometry teacher said something, and then I climbed the narrow spiraling staircase to get to the top. At the top, I don't know what happened, but then there was a transition to something new.

Here, I walked along a narrow path into a large room. Most of the room was a deep pit, which had carpet in it. There were these restrooms there, which said you could gain "your manliness" (or something). I went in, and it was a hotel lobby. I looked around, found some magazines, and then went on my way.

Part 4
I was going along a dark hilly highway at night. I don't know what I was doing, but I found a house on the side of a hill. Once I got there, I had a battle with an unknown entity.

And that's it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Impromptu Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:04 pm

(Did you see a figure of the unknown entity? O__o)

Heyy, it's been a while since I've gone here to post; Dan you aren't going to take up the whole entirety of this thread

Saturday

A school bus dropped me off at an unfamiliar neighborhood during a dark, cloudy evening. The overall ambience felt kind of gray-blue, and some light posts along the sidewalks gave off golden yellow light.
I began walking down the sidewalk, presumably home. There was a small, tan-ish snake with orange diamond shapes on its back (I know it's an actual snake, but the name escapes me >,<), in some small bushes on the side of the sidewalk, and I decided to pick it up and let it sit on my shoulder.
As I kept on walking, there was this huge diamondback snake in the middle of the road, looking right at me. It began to move in my direction, and as such, I ran away, taking a right down another dim road.

I always knew the snake was some places behind me, and it was not going to leave me be. At some point, I went to my house and gathered my family to run like heck, and hid in my mom and dad's closet. We all put on thick jackets (one of us was wearing a gray-blue parka), and escaped through a flight of stairs where a window used to be.

The snake was just beyond the door to the closet, and I knew that without even seeing it.

We ran down the street, to another person's house. We knocked frantically on the door, as the huge snake was still coming- And a family I thought we haven't seen for a while opened the door. We all kind of caught our breath in the living room- The place was beautiful. A large, golden chandelier hung from above, and two flights of stairs went upwards from the farthest sides of the floor.

Soon though, the door began to shake, and began to unlock. We all kind of stared at it in fear, but I ran foreward to keep the door shut so the family could call someone. Somehow the door flung open, and the huge snake popped its head in and bit my hand.
The snake then proceeded to leave us alone.
The people in the room stared at me in disbelief for a second, and then proceeded to dial for a doctor. (The bite didn't really hurt at all, more like if a really big plastic aligator head on a stick came on your hand)

That's about all I remember, but this is the second time I've been chased and bitten by a huge snake in the dream world.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Some Time Ago

Funny though, I had a dream with almost the same theme a while ago. I was in my cousin's house, huddled up in the bottom floor with everyone. We were all scared for some reason, something was outside.
After a bit, I told them to wait downstairs, and I would call the military or something.
I headed upstairs to my cousin's room, and called my dad on her cell-phone.
(I forget what he said, this was a few weeks ago)

Some time later though, I saw a girl outside stuck in a treehouse. I decided to go after her (swimming through a heavily chlorinated fish tank to get outside). When I arrived at the treehouse though, the view kind of switched to that of a cutscene. A bunch of huge, red ants began pouring into the backyard area. I instinctively grabbed her hand and ran with her back inside the house.

When we made it inside though, it appeared as if one ant came inside with us. We all kind of sat in terrified silence, and that's about all I remember.

---
These two dreams were uncannily similar in theme. :t
Impromptu
Impromptu
Azure Magician

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

http://azure-magician.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:41 am

It's been a while since I've posted something, but this time I will!

Part 1
The first thing I can remember is being on a pirate ship on the ocean. This ship had a gigantic cannon on it. The crew was talking about something, and something spurred them into going really, really fast. I could see mountains in the distance. Suddenly, the ocean was replaced by the outskirts of a city. The ship floated over to a flat area and docked right there.

Part 2
I don't really remember much, other than going to some sort of auditorium.

But what I also remember is going through an obstacle course of sorts to ring a bell. I wanted to become an Emolga to make the course easier or something.

There was also a part set in Minecraft-land at sunset. The brightness was set really high, so after I turned that down, everything looked better. The place was a hill in the middle of some rolling plains. I went over to the hill, and a different screen popped up, selecting these chunks of material.

Part 3
I was at the local zoo. Rather, something that looked like it. This area was in a depression in the ground and had a large cylindrical tank in the middle, with a lift to the southern side (which was where I was facing). On one of the walls, there was a huge insect that looked like a giant, red wheel bug. I looked at the tank, and could see turtles in the water. Then, I looked at a list (and transported to a bathroom at my house) and found the name of this material (Mythium? I don't remember). Then I looked back at the lift, and there was a car being hoisted up. I started running the other direction, and as the car crashed into the ground I was suddenly at my home, and the shrapnel started flying at me. Fortunately, I wasn't hit that badly. There was my dad and a scientist there.

Part 4
This one was a race-looking thing. First, I controlled a stream of chocolate milk (followed, actually) down some tunnels, then went into the tunnels themselves. I had to crawl through them, and it turned into a Minecraft area flooded with water. I could breathe under the water. The place's blocks were green cobblestone, and the moon was large in the background on the night sky, with glass blocks above me. I crawled along, then couldn't breathe. I went back, and then realized that there were these different blocks every three or so where I could breathe. I then went on my way (there were people behind me) and went through a lot of tunnels, also overhearing something about a TV.

Unrelated dream
I remember a few nights back, being in my bedroom and having a large towel draped across my bed. There were these large chunks of soil on it, and this bizarre thing. It looked like a brown, whithered cornstalk, but on the inside it had an ear with the appearance and texture of a mashed banana, and a bright blue husk. Apparently it had a ton of cholesterol.
And that was it. Lots of places to go, eh?
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:26 am

Last night's dreams were a scrambled mess, but this is the best I remember of them.

Part 1?
It started off with a rapid-fire assortment of images, all of which I was afraid of. They included: looking down a waterfall, a fetus encased in some substance, and hiding in a pipe. Yes, I was in the usual "freak out because someone might be there" mode.

Part 2?
What I remember here is beginning some sort of battle, but it lagged out and we lost horribly, I think. Then I was in a totally different place, which was a God of War-esque city floating on water. I went over to collect an item, which was on another series of ring-shaped platforms on the water.

Part 3?
First, I was at a school, and I was afraid of the ventilation system because it had eyes. Then after going around and looking at the second floor (and laughing at the people there), I was back at my grandparents' house. Then was TF2. There was an update released, where the Sniper got a mandrill mask and some feature that would allow you to move certain items around on your character. Then I was in TF2, on an oversized version of the "Mannworks" map that took place during the day. I was a Scout, running around and trying not to get killed by the sentries the Engineer robots built, while killing Spy robots. I saw a friendly sniper and Spy, both of which had giant sandwiches for backpacks (and the item's name started with "K"). Then I was watching an animation of peas jumping out of their pod and dancing.

Then I was running down my street in only boxers, a blue shirt, and socks, holding my 3DS. As I was running, all of a sudden I reached my house, and three runners appeared out of thin air and said something.

I don't even know, but for the first dream of the new year... yeah.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:47 pm

And I finally remembered some dreams for once.

Part 1
As far back as I remember, I was looking at a graveyard. One half of the place was covered in light, while the other wasn't. Apparently I had helped my grandmother (who has apparently died) pass over to the other side for real (as in, her soul hadn't reached "the other world" or something). I heard the Rayman 3 Land of the Livid Dead music as I walked to the light-streaked side of the graveyard.

Then, I was in a Pokemon battle of sorts (a double battle, specifically). Whatever happened, the game started glitching badly. One of the Pokemon on my side turned into a blue humanoid with a disproportionately small head (which was hunched over), then its Ability activated and its textures turned into green-and-red checkerboxes, and then that part ended.

Part 2
I was first in this area which had some buildings and a large tower. Apparently, Rayquaza was at the top of that tower. I walked down some stairs that looked over an area that looked like a football stadium. A Roserade was there, which somehow knew my real name. She tasked me with going to find a Budew, so I went to a different area. I went down the stairs into this place, which looked like a subway mixed with a classroom. I tried to go through the place, but it was really cramped. I never found the Budew.

Part 3
This part didn't really make sense, but it consisted of travelling through various locations, all of which had infants. One spot was on the space station and another was a still image of a couple and their newborn child (which I saw through a bathroom at my grandma's house).
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Super-Flint Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:15 am

Even I have something to talk about for once.

Dream 1
I was with my friends at some random beach and we went "karting" on, but with Swivelly wheely computer chairs. [/Huddaaaaa] We entered this cool blue cave, but decided to go back the way we came, and while karting I ended up taking this massive roller-coaster of a dive on my Chair and near th bottom of the dive I fell off and into the sea... well at the edge of the shore rather (it was a stony beach and yet the fall didn't hurt... weell it's a dream I don't have to care.)

Dream 2
I was playing as the engineer on Team Fortress 2, some crap was going on (the hud was wrong too) and in the end I threw all the attacks I had a Pyro while his back was turned, but he still turned around and burnt Engineer to death. On Respawn I was now Spy and I decided to test out the Dead Ringer, so I went into the fray expecting to get shot, only to find the server empty, until after walking around I found two identical enemy spies that I lured into chasing me. After A while of having the Dead Ringer out (which resembled a phone instead of the watch it's meant to be) and not going invisible I turn around at the edge of a small cliff and notice an entire Army of Spies chasing me.

I jump down and they "kill me" but the dead ringer leaves me alive. I then go in some random direction while everything starts to belnd into "reality" and I'm trying to hide from people by standing right next to objects like posts, and they almost figure me out but I slowly sneak away each time.

Eventually I find the spies again, and switch to my Ambassador (even though I'm suddenly a Medic now) and try to shoot one of the spies (how now looks like a ginger Benedict Cumberbatch for some reason) but every bullet fired fails for some unknown reason. I look back to the other spies and suddenly they're all in buses that appeared as if by MAGIC, and then I point my gun at them, and then the gun just suddenly flies out of my hand and onto the road where it almost gets run over (and has suddenly become as big as a wheelbase and is also- the toy gun that I lost a while back as opposed to the Ambassador) And then my Dad ran over the gun in his car, without damaging it.

anyway- those are my dreams, they make no sense.
Super-Flint
Super-Flint

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:07 am

This dream got really vivid towards the end.

Part 1
The only real part of this I remember is that I was at my grandma's house, where there were a bunch of games strewn about. My sister was there, and this music was playing. I looked at the Wii, and there was a SNES cartridge in it. I said "I didn't know it could do that!" and looked through the shelf where the games are. I found some large N64 cartridges, including one that had never been opened and looked like it had a miniature N64 console in it (and was Donkey Kong 64-related).

Part 2
This is the part that I really remember. I got out an "old" game, and started playing it again. I started this place in some kind of building, where my player character was dressed in some kind of fox costume. I went over to this person in the building, who asked me something, but I skipped through it and the guy got mad, so I selected "red" or whatever. Then I went outside, and I realized I needed more money. Out there, I had entered some place. And then it turned into a bizarre fusion of Pokemon and Paper Mario: Sticker Star. This place was starry and mountainous, with a small park in the center, which is where I went.

In this place, I was moving around and the sprites were in the Pokemon style, yet there were overworld preexisting encounters like Paper Mario. Some creatures I remember are a jousting skeleton, a walking creature with two long legs that connected to a hanging base (think the Sidehoppers from the Metroid series), and one I did battle with. The world sprite had two of them, a male and female with differing sprites. I went over to the female one, and started battle with that one, which went into Sticker Star battle mode (complete with music).

This creature looked like a pumpkin with four short legs and a large, imposing head with fangs that solidly connected with its neck, all with dark-blue skin and spiky hair all over it. (I will draw a picture.) This one was a female, judging by the HUD, and her pumpkin base was the same color of her skin. I looked through my sticker inventory... which suddenly turned into a grocery store. And my inventory was physical, real items. There were all kinds of shoes, and even these yellow-green objects that I assumed were poison-related. My sister suddenly appeared, and she was wearing a blue dress. Anyways, I chose my shoes and started fighting the creature. Apparently it was spiky. I don't remember if I beat the creature, but I then woke up.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Yup, more dreams.

Part 1
As far back as I remember was being in a small town. Here, I walked up to a small house, which had small flowers in the yard. Bilbo Baggins (or somebody) answered the door, carrying a giant flower pot which had a giant flower in it. I don't remember what he said, so I went on.

Then, I was outside a mine. The sky was overcast (again) and I was sitting in a minecart. The entrance to the mine was inside a hill surrounding a lake. There was also a polar bear. I went into the mine, which ended up inside a building. I sped through the hallways, and ended up in an area with stairs. There, I (slowly) ran into a door that was over there. Then somebody appeared and said that the thing wasn't really that good.

Part 2
I'm pretty sure I went adventuring through a cave here. I feel like there was some other events before this, but I don't remember them. What I do remember is going through the cave. There were these small doors on the wall, ceiling, floor, etc. I went through them (they were color-coded) and entered several areas, which were sorta like ruins. I had an electric wand, and so I started firing it, which summoned a horde of... bat-monkeys? I don't remember what they were. I ran from the angered horde and exited through a red door.

I fell into this pulsing black void, and suddenly I went into Metroid Prime mode. I jumped out of the void (with heavy static and pulsing effects visible) and shot a door to enter the next room. This room was large, and was filled with old machinery. As I walked in, one of the machines activated, and I demolished it with a Super Missile. Then, I went into the room and grabbed a Chozo Artifact (plot item in the first Metroid Prime game) and an Energy Tank. There was a hologram of a Quad (robotic enemy) in the room, as well, though it could've been a Skelefuge. Anyways, I jumped up to this statue, and went into Morph Ball mode to enter the Spinner slot in it. The statue's body turned around after I'd activated it, and it fired me into a strange tunnel.

This tunnel was very large, and had massive chunks of its side missing. It was also floating in the air, judging by the dark-grey clouds visible throughout. Sonic music started playing as I flew through these tunnels, until I was woken up.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:05 am

Oh man, it's been forever since I've posted.

Part 1: Heavy is flyyyyyyyying
What I remember from here is just being in some sort of airplane and coasting over the plains. Not much.

Part 2: SHED.mov
Before the action began, I was first at my house, except it was strangely modified. For one, what would be the living room was wide open. Also, the place was in Minecraft somewhat. The sky was reddish. Anyways, a fire broke out on a rug, so I frantically grabbed yellow cups and measuring cups to douse the flames, which really didn't do that much. But eventually I stopped the blaze. And then my grandparents came over.

I then started placing blocks in this place, then saw a giant lump of mashed potatoes on top of something. It collapsed into an oil well, for some reason. I don't know.

But then I was downstairs, in the unfinished storage portion of the basement. There, a strange old man gave me this weird-looking object. It was a small, brown and dried object with a large hole in the middle. I was told not to stare into the hole, and that's when I realized it was a Shedinja. Except tiny. I took it around, trying not to look at the hole, but then it came to life. First it transformed into this (small) intimidating ghostly cicada with huge red scythe-like legs. Then it started flying around, and it was still small (but the transformation was gone). As it flew around attacking me, I tried to stop it, but nothing worked. Then I saw an image of a frightening bug-man with four eyes (one of which was gone) screaming into my face.

My grandpa ran into the room, and we tried to stop the Shedinja together. Since it was invincible, we had no option but to try and drain its power and seal it away. We tried pressing stuffed animals against the Shedinja (don't ask), and it managed to weaken it somewhat. But it didn't really work, since it managed to rejuvenate itself. I don't remember if we managed to seal it away, or what...

Then, some people came in with fire hoses, and I was given goggles to put on. They then shot streams of fire from the hoses, which sliced each other into bits. I took off the goggles, then found a tiny hat. It's something.

Part 3: SHED.mov, part 2
All I really remember from the first part is one of my old dogs (who is not with us).

But the second part was more nightmares. I saw a kid with a shotgun aiming at the drawer where the Shedinja was placed. Then, I was talking about my experiences with the Shedinja. But whatever we were talking about, it was interrupted by a horrible scream, then a rapid zooming-out feeling and an angel statue behind a door. This happened twice, and then I woke up.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 am

I don't post here as much, do I...

Dream 1: The Chase
Starting here, I was being chased through a large mansion by these two crazy kids. Whenever I tried to hide, they would always find me. I went into one place which appeared to have a warp portal in it, and saw these two switches far below. I also saw an exterior shot of the mansion, which appeared to be made of LEGO. I tried dropping an object on one of the switches, but the two kids appeared and followed me.

I don't really remember the next dreams very well...

Dream 2: Swimming with the Stars
The first part I remember is being in a lake that was really more like an ocean. I was swimming along with this shark, trying to find him some food. I could breathe underwater and I felt like I was in the form of a Kingdra. There were several large shipwrecks that somehow floated through the water. The lake was quite dense and hard to see very far. I'd put my head above the water to look around a few times, and the place appeared to be a mountain lake with beaches close by (and overcast sky, as it usually is). Eventually we found a turtle, and we chased it. Unfortunately, it escaped into an aquarium. The shark and I looked at all these fish in an aquarium, and suddenly I was in a convenience store under the lake. I was back in human form, and I looked around the place. A sign said not to jump, and so I didn't. After some looking, I went out and onto the surface.

I started on an elevated area on the beach. There was a lighthouse nearby. Suddenly, I started a time trial. I don't know how I travelled, but I think there was either rolling or hoverboards involved. The first time, I tried jumping across the maze of platforms on the water, but failed. The second time, I went around and found a marine tunnel leading to the city on the other side of the lake. I headed that way, but then I was in a totally different place. It appeared to be a kiddy pool enclosed in a wooden building. After trying to get out of that, another dream started up.

Dream 3: The Legend of Curry
Here, I appeared to be in the gameplay style of LoZ: Ocarina of Time. I was Child Link, and was in this rocky area. There was a cliff leading to a cave ahead of me, as well as a temple entrance to my right. I went to the temple first, and got in battle with some kind of goblin. It had a shield, but I was able to strike the unshielded portion and knock it off, then defeated the thing. There was a cracked stone on the ground outside the temple, so I grabbed a shovel and dug at it. Suddenly, the ground cracked like a fault like and opened up some, revealing a sparkling hole. My black-and-white wireframe map appeared, and an X indicating somebody's place appeared. A voice told me "come to me to continue this quest." I assumed this meant the magic beans sidequest. I then headed to the cave. Suddenly, I was in the cave, which was fused with my grandparents' attic. There were a variety of squares on the ground imprinted with images of tools. I could apparently trade them in. One was a Hookshot, another was an axe, and a third was Heatran. Then, music started playing. I'd heard it before, but this was a slightly different version of the song. ("Song of Curry" from the updated rerelease of La-Mulana, if you're curious.) I could hear a YTPMV of Terry Crews singing the melody part or whatever, and then the dream ended.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Haven't been here in a while.

Part 1: Dan's newfound powers
The first part I remember is being at my house. (I may have been somewhere else, but I dunno) There was this strange fibrous goopy stuff, like bread dough, lying around the house. After looking at it a bit (I think), I discovered that by focusing on this stuff, I could lift it using telekinesis. I messed around with this for a bit, and then decided to make popcorn. I started preparing it in the pot-like thing on the kitchen counter instead of the stove, but it still worked. Somehow. Once it started popping, I put it on the top of the refrigerator, where it started shooting hot popcorn in a steady stream at my head. I don't know what happened next.

Part 2
Here, I walked into a modern-ish public bathroom. I was confused about the layout, but I dunno. Suddenly, I was floating slowly in the air among a mountain forest. I stopped floating at a stream, and went to investigate. There were a bunch of fish in this stream, and so I grabbed a small fish with my bare hands. I tried to catch another one, but was unsuccessful.

The last part wasn't much. I looked on top of these drawers and found an old VHS case. I didn't see much detail other than on the spine of the case. There, I saw an image of a Samurott raising its sword, and the subtitle of the movie, which I don't remember.

And zat was it...
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:06 am

There was a lot I remember from this night.

Part 1: Fast food funtimes
First, I was going down a busy street, when the police suddenly appeared and arrested somebody for breaking the timespace continuum. I got to the fast food restaraunt where I wanted to go, and it was really quiet. Not mich people were there. They had a ton of pizza slices laying around, so that's what I had. I checked my money to make sure I had enough, and I did. But there was this person sitting alone at a table, so I went over and sat with him for a bit (I think).

Part 2: Dan's underwater adventure
First there was this documentary-style thing about an underwater research facility or something. I could see a huge mechanical monstrosity slowly moving into the depths of the ocean. As the documentary talked about it, the machine opened up to reveal a shuttle, which travelled even farther into the abyss, apparently to try and go to the deepest part of the ocean.

Next, I was swimming. The place appeared to be a rocky, secluded lagoon. One area appeared to be volcanic, judging by the red glow coming from the cave. As I went around, I saw a star floating in the water. I went over to it, and like Super Mario Galaxy, it launched me out of the water and into a Cloud Mushroom. I went to obtain all the coins floating in midair, as well as this "sun" flower that would let me swing from these axles (like Yoshi). The power ran out before I got them all, but oh well.

After that, it was a grassy valley. I was trying to be a lion or something. I tried following the advice the voice in my head gave me in order to attack these bulls, but it never really worked.

Part 3: More weird adventures
There was some subplot about somebody obtaining an educational important thing, but I don't remember.

Anyways, I was then on a dark island at night. The atmosphere was quite spooky. This island had several rocky cliffs and a Greek-ish coastal village. I went around, trying to find something. There were these statues of a girl, and I had to figure out which was correct. I didn't know, so I went on. There were these bigger statues, and I had to figure out which was correct. The first one I tried was wrong, and a voice laughed at me. I went to the next one, and reached my hand under it. Suddenly, a hand grabbed me! It spoke to me, and I knew this was not an evil hand, so I let it pull me under it. Then, I was on top of these rocky ledges, and triumphant Super Mario Galaxy music was playing while I was being followed by several weasels. I ran through the rooftops of the village before reaching another place.

This place was another restaraunt, with a layout much like McDonalds. I wanted to go back to the island, and I could see out the window into the eerie dark ocean. So, I did the most logical thing and started flying there under my own power! The place was very narrow and filled with people, but I navigated it with ease. But then I noticed that this place was actually a fancy restaraunt. I thought I would stop there and eat, but I didn't know if I still had any money left from my previous restaraunt experience. I did- a lot more, with my wallet having 25-dollar bills for some reason.

Then there was something about somebody obtaining said educational thing.

And that was it.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Erygirl Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:57 pm

The Pranking Voice of Pranks and Tricks

Lately I had this dream about my family going to go to a musuem or something like, and they told me not to be completely weird during the trip. So they decided not drive one of the cars mom and dad had, but they decided to drive the house there instead. While they were driving and my brothers were god knows where, I decided to seat myself on the green armchair in the living room, which was when the era of pranking begun. Firstly, while I was seated, I noticed that my boobs went missing, and, guess what where it reappeared? It reappeared below my elbows. Luckily I was wearing long sleeved, so I could only see big circles below the elbow; however my reaction was both in shock and horror.

After the prank wore off, I went into my room and saw my little brother on my computer. I decided to bring out my little brown sketch pad and put it on my desk as well as a few pencils as well. There I then saw a tiny figure, like a little doll, just standing by my stuff on the desk. I turned around to get a few more pencils, and when I came ack to the desk, I one figure holding a tiny cardboard sword, and another lying at it's side with blood around it. I ended up screaming in horror and throwing both of them to the trash, shattering them in the process.

Other than falling when the floor collapsed in the attic, noticing that there's a pirate ship restaurant below the attic, finding a talking frog in a glass case, and being told that there's going to be more coming at me in the musuem by some voice in my head before waking up, nothing much else happened in that weird dream I had there.
Erygirl
Erygirl

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

Back to top Go down

Post by dancnbna Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:50 am

Dan's Alternate-dimension Adventure

As far back in the dream I can remember, I was hiding. The setting was a rocky area with a military base very close. I was trying to hide from Samus Aran (or the SA-X). So, I went and crouched behind a table with various ammunition and mechanical devices, to hide from her. Fortunately, I was not detected. I did turn into Morph Ball form, though. I took a moment and escaped into a passageway in the canyon. Unfortunately, as I went through, five more SA-X appeared. I then got out of there as fast as I could and ran to the building. I searched for a save station so I would be safe. I opened the door and went in.

Suddenly, the place changed. The sky turned purple, the glass was red and broken, and there was the feeling of being in another world. I looked through the door I thought was going to house a save station, but it was just an empty room where a boss fight once took place. I carefully walked through this strange place. I saw a very large open area ahead, and walked towards it. Suddenly, a strange mechanical monster attacked. It was very tall, with four huge spider-like legs and a cylinder-like core, studded with hair-like spikes on the top. My scanner didn't know what to say about it, so I switched to the Annihilator Beam (basically, think the ultimate elemental weapon that is also homing) and fired a charged shot at the monster, obliterating it. Another one appeared, so I ran like heck from its shots and into the huge area. Before I entered, I saw what looked like a Weavile sitting at a desk.

Then the next part... I have no idea what went on, but it involved food on peoples' bodies. [/shudder]

That's what I remember.
dancnbna
dancnbna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum