Team Never-Ending Story HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Team Never-Ending Story HQ on your social bookmarking website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Uh?

4 posters

Go down

Uh? Empty Uh?

Post by LeeUra Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Can someone tell me what is going on? Why is the font green and is everyone's name switched or something?

If someone can give me an explanation of what is going on I will much appreciate it.
LeeUra
LeeUra

Back to top Go down

Uh? Empty Re: Uh?

Post by Who? Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:46 am

Basically, some time ago, through general Chatbox shenanigans, Jasonguy299 came with the character GREEN. An omniscent, indestructable and basically godlike being which has absolute power over reality. There isn't much else to say about him, aside that he was just used for jokingly matters whenever boss battles were discussed, for example.

When April Fools came around, Jason decided it would've been funny to make it seem as if GREEN had finally truly arrived and began, well, messing up the entire forum for a week. This included name switches, a font size increse and avatars getting changed.

I suppose you were left out because of how unactive you are on this forum, and only the main members were hit by the "attack".

IMO, I think this stuff is really stupid and unnecessary. One day of messing around with the Forum interface for April Fools is okay, but now it just became a hazzard for trying to converse with others because of how ugly everything turned.

*choughcoughaweekpassedjasoncanwegobacktonormalnowthankyouchoughchough*
Who?
Who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Konian Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:53 am

Don't worry, Ery. I wasn't included either... Sad I feel unecessary to this site...
Konian
Konian

Back to top Go down

Post by Impromptu Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

That's LeeUra you're talking to, lad.

I believe only active members had their names switched two weeks ago. It makes sense though; the inactive members here weren't really expected to have come around enough to see the whole thing unfold.

I'm sorry if you felt left out or unnecessary, but that's that. Some of us don't have hours to spend on the computer messing around, and maybe whoever pulled the trick was trying to save a little time. Maybe you should try actually, you know, coming around enough to be included in stuff.

If you have anymore qualms about the events that happened two weeks ago, please contact an official about it instead of putting it up in the introductory threads. This part of the forum is for introducing new members, questions may be put up in the Info Kiosk or sent to officials.
Impromptu
Impromptu
Azure Magician

Character sheet
Appearance:
Personality:
General Abilitites:

http://azure-magician.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content