Team Never-Ending Story HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 78 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Team Never-Ending Story HQ on your social bookmarking website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Finally Back XD

Go down

Finally Back XD Empty Finally Back XD

Post by LeeUra Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am

In case anyone was wondering where I was, my computer was confiscated because my parents thought I was making deals with drug dealers and other underground businesses because of Jason's ending number, 299, which is some kind of callsign for a black market group... I don't quite know what to say about that. After a few explanations and a few talks with Deofol (who I found out lives near the Starbucks where I get internet connection) my parents gave back my computer. Very Happy Now that I'm more or less officially back, for now, I just wanted to make a short explanation for my recent absense.

I will be gone for a while during mid-late August because I'll be looking around Mainland China (Never been to the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Bingmayong, etc.) After that trip I'll be back, but I don't think I'll be bringing my computer for the trip, so that'll be another long time when I'll be gone too silent And then I stay one day in Taiwan and head back to the US during early September. Very Happy I just gave my whole itnerary to everyone XD.
LeeUra
LeeUra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum