I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:28 pm
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Team Never-Ending Story HQ on your social bookmarking website

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Finally Back XD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally Back XD

Post by LeeUra on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 am

In case anyone was wondering where I was, my computer was confiscated because my parents thought I was making deals with drug dealers and other underground businesses because of Jason's ending number, 299, which is some kind of callsign for a black market group... I don't quite know what to say about that. After a few explanations and a few talks with Deofol (who I found out lives near the Starbucks where I get internet connection) my parents gave back my computer. Very Happy Now that I'm more or less officially back, for now, I just wanted to make a short explanation for my recent absense.

I will be gone for a while during mid-late August because I'll be looking around Mainland China (Never been to the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Bingmayong, etc.) After that trip I'll be back, but I don't think I'll be bringing my computer for the trip, so that'll be another long time when I'll be gone too silent And then I stay one day in Taiwan and head back to the US during early September. Very Happy I just gave my whole itnerary to everyone XD.
LeeUra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top